Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Optimism is a wonderful thing.
Agreed, I'm not one to make assumptions, but if you're posting/trolling this thread, the "INSTA COP"/"DOUBLING UP" posts can be assumed, lets try to keep some substance in this thread before the post black friday buffoonery commences

Don't see why someone can't double up if FL is also getting pairs.
because most of the time you get a ridiculous check out time of 30 min+ by the time you hit the end youve been cart jacked, or you get cart jacked while youre waiting and you have to go try again

Why are people on me for saying I'm going to TRY and double up..... Must be the same type of people who tell themselves they can't do anything in life and settle.mthis isn't that hard of a task to accomplish

Dang did not realize I would be hurting feelings in this thread. CHILL...

Merely stating saying you're going to "double up" doesn't help any of us get any closer to copping, rather just feeds to the hype.

FYI can a n00b get some pizza and eat with the thriving as well?! 
ohwell.gif
 lol

Last edited:
Bro I could help you out. Have a little faith.mwe all good people. Too much negativity in this world

Why are people on me for saying I'm going to TRY and double up..... Must be the same type of people who tell themselves they can't do anything in life and settle.mthis isn't that hard of a task to accomplish
Not mad at all.  Just stating that it is going to be difficult to double up.

I don't see where that came from in the first place lol there is no correlation between copping two purrs of shoes and being successful/happy in life.. If you have the means to get two pairs then get two pairs

I think I am going to triple up on these.

LOL!! I cant even get one pair of damn hyped up shoes triple wont happen

Yeah we can all get all the pairs we want.

All it takes is paying. Most people are simply talking about at retail

anyone know what the box is going to be like? nike OG  box or some new ****?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom