Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Got a b grade set myself.... tip toeing in  my jawwwdannnnsss

I really dont see how a $500 retail pack from a week ago is a win in a trade. If you got a pair of royals or bred between retail and say 300 lookin to trade, then i would give a win. Some are probably thinkin they got extra gr infrared 6s and those ugly white 11s as trade bait. Thats a pipe dream. The new line of limited og 1s and the special versions like the blk/gld and these are just on a different level. Year or so ago the 11s hittin the streets were coveted. I bet a benjamin that i would get offered any of those from space jams to breds and cash for a pair of royals right now. Thats saying alot for how the 1s are now. They are no joke.

i feel like NT is the reason why they will sell high :smh:

i bet if it wasnt for NT prices would be around 500 for them.
nt has no influence on the resale market

That's what you think but people read on my, for the last month read the thread. People spread the info and thoughts on resell value.

For these right from the start to jump to $800++ is crazy and not worth it

Non US citizens raise your hands lol. All these site people talkin about. Its like the royal thread all over again. Problem is most of those sites wont touch us here anymore. Kickz i know for sure. Stinks to come across a site loaded with stuff and you cant bother to buy.

I got 250 in nike giftcards for xmas from my girls parents.

Hopefully i can get an 8.5 in these tomorrow.. :frown:

Would be nice to have these as my first 1s.

Non US citizens raise your hands lol. All these site people talkin about. Its like the royal thread all over again. Problem is most of those sites wont touch us here anymore. Kickz i know for sure. Stinks to come across a site loaded with stuff and you cant bother to buy.
kickz ship to US,...

I got 250 in nike giftcards for xmas from my girls parents.

Hopefully i can get an 8.5 in these tomorrow..
frown.gif

Would be nice to have these as my first 1s.
if you have to enter gift cardsssss numbers.... bruh...

I just ordered a pair of Columbias from Kickz a week ago.... 

I want these real bad. 1s and all. But it I do not cop I will not lose sleep over it. I am not looking to resell but to wear. So I will just roll that into 4 Oreos or something like that. There is always another.....and it is just a sneaker after all. And if I chose between the Blackhawks winning the Cup and Frags.....Hawks 11 out of 10 ******* times.

That's what you think but people read on my, for the last month read the thread. People spread the info and thoughts on resell value.

For these right from the start to jump to $800++ is crazy and not worth it
I was telling ppl 600+ from the jump but nobody believed me. Once folks seen how limited they really were that opinion changed quick

Just out of my curiosity went online and saw a bunch of people pre selling

Fragments all week and still running auctions guarantying purchases

from NDC and people are buying. Am I missing something how do you presell

when we still done know when and if they will be there. 

Back
Top Bottom