Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

I think JB is doing this release and making it extremely limited to Hype up the "remastered" Jordan 1s next year, to justify the increase in price from $140 to $165. If people see people pay $600 plus for these, what is an extra $25
mad.gif

Tblake the sneaker celebrity went off on me tonight on IG under his account, because. he deleted that photo last night that he posted on twitter. I felt the need to call him out on because it was necessary. It's too bad as Deon Point said this morning that they didn't make a million pairs of these. I'll leave it at that. Check my channel out on youtube for the rant i just gave. Granted I am drunk but a lot of people feel the same way. The arrogance of some of these people is ridiculous and my rant is too. Anyhow, good luck to everyone tomorrow. I will say it again I don't want a pair but I want the two guys that I know to get a pair because they will wear them. Anyhow enough of my bull sh*t...check me out on instagram click on my bio for my youtube channel link, my channel isn't monetized by the way. I will post the video once it is uploaded.

Back
Top Bottom