Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

yeesh, 660...must be a very nice ride
Not really, 660 for 3 years is not that much. 

Lol, it costs more then that for winter tires for cars like.

What?

Don't let any celebrity influence your value of money.

This is left field and unrelated, but you really see 50 in somebodies used kia?
roll.gif
yeah but what he speaks is true, there are young adults age 18-24 spending $3k on yeezys and much more on that by buying 2-3 pairs monthly, yet they have no car. With the money they spend on sneakers, they can really get themselves a reliable ride. Some people just need to get their priorities straight. 

So whats a fair price for these ? A realistic price not what they should go for .
My buddy was selling for $750 shipped. 8 of 11 pairs are already paid for. Personally, I wouldn't spend more than 3/4 hundy on these. I prefer Breds, Royals, Shadows, and Black Toes for that matter over these. Now, if I got some sweetheart deal, I'd definitely grab them. But that ain't happening.

remember about week n half or so before RD kicks-crew sold out quick at what like $450

just was browsing their site ... $1000 :x

prob cancelled all those $450 orders :smh:

remember about week n half or so before RD kicks-crew sold out quick at what like $450

just was browsing their site ... $1000 :x

prob cancelled all those $450 orders :smh:

I saw that too yesterday or day before... was surprised I thought I was on the wrong site.... :smh:

But seriously think about it... Most people tend to sell their collections at one point.

It's either you resell them now or sell them later, but in both cases... There are profits involved.

Please don't flame me... lol

The wrinkles is what we've been asking for this whole time :lol:

Also should prevent that huge toe box fold/crease. You know the one that is so blatantly out of place compared to all the other creases.

I've never had someone comment on the quality of my shoes as far as creases, dirt, color, wornness tbh, i don't get why everyone is so sensitive to it. 

The wrinkles is what we've been asking for this whole time :lol:

Also should prevent that huge toe box fold/crease. You know the one that is so blatantly out of place compared to all the other creases.
This that's why I hate creasing on the current Retros because they look really bad :lol: I dont mind creasing but the creasing on some of the retros just make the show look more worn than they actually are

just was browsing their site ... $1000
sick.gif

prob cancelled all those $450 orders
mean.gif
oh yea, i forgot about that. anyone ordered from them when it was $450? Wondering if they honored those preorders.

I've never had someone comment on the quality of my shoes as far as creases, dirt, color, wornness tbh, i don't get why everyone is so sensitive to it. 
I don't care if what people comment on about my kicks. I want better, more comfortable shoes. We pay $40, $50, and even $100 over what used to be retail for kicks thar are inferior. That'd why I'm so sensitive about it. Can't speak for others

Im pretty ticked about the prices cause i really wanted the double up. These are way to high and its a shame hypebeasts have to blow this shoe up. To me its the best of 2 of my alltime favorite cw's. Real curious if yhe chicagos get the correct heel tab stitching like these did.

Flightclub prices dont include shipping and tax for California and New York customers. You're looking at an easy extra $100 in those fees

Not to mention a lot of sizes will prolly never "sit" on flight club because they are more limited. Look at what sizes are there now (9.5-up) because those are the more common sizes. 8.5 n 9 went in yesterday afternoon and sold within an hour because they are more limited.
oh yea, i forgot about that. anyone ordered from them when it was $450? Wondering if they honored those preorders.

My boy did. His order was cancelled the morning of release.

There are people apparently camping outside of a NJ consignment shop ready to wait in line to pay $600.

These kids don't realize they will make next to nothing flipping them at the price of entry.

Hope they are wearing them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom