Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

How many pairs of frags did you have? And what price range did you get NTers them for? Respect for looking out for everyone btw. Hard to come by nowadays!
I had one, which I gave to a nter for 650. The rest were pairs of friends of mine which I helped sell.

Edit: the rest were 750 range.

Last edited:
Im looking to buy some fragments apparel and thought this would be the best thread to ask is dr. urgolini on ebay legit? also what should I think of people with a ridiculous amount of sales with very high feedback (100% on 3000+ sales for instance). Sorry. I dont usually buy clothes on ebay.

But similarities to Original form.

Fragments > banned

I would agree simply because fragments shape is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Also Blue >>>>>>>>>> Red

If the banneds was made with this mould Im not sure I could still say that.

For anyone else that purchased a pair from manifestswoosh on ebay, I finally decided to open up a paypal dispute today as a precaution. The seller printed out a USPS label on 1/6 and the tracking number indicated that the shoes were shipped USPS Priority Mail 2-Day with signature confirmation. The seller claims that the package was picked up by USPS from his residence on 1/8. The expected delivery date was today (1/10) but the USPS tracking status still has not changed from the original "shipping label created" on 1/6. I'll probably give the seller until 1/17 for the shoes to be delivered.

Dude is a scammer but I have some ****** up stories about sending through USPS then getting a message with dudes thinking im tryna scan them. For me more often than not IF the tracking works... IF..... then it doesnt activate until either they day of delivery or after the delivery is made.

Can't see how the fragments are so hyped, they have the same HORRIBLE black blue color blocking of the sport blue 3s that sat even on sale... ppl is strange, i'll never understand hypebeasts brain (if there's one of course :D)

Can't see how the fragments are so hyped, they have the same HORRIBLE black blue color blocking of the sport blue 3s that sat even on sale... ppl is strange, i'll never understand hypebeasts brain (if there's one of course :D)
mean.gif

For anyone else that purchased a pair from manifestswoosh on ebay, I finally decided to open up a paypal dispute today as a precaution. The seller printed out a USPS label on 1/6 and the tracking number indicated that the shoes were shipped USPS Priority Mail 2-Day with signature confirmation. The seller claims that the package was picked up by USPS from his residence on 1/8. The expected delivery date was today (1/10) but the USPS tracking status still has not changed from the original "shipping label created" on 1/6. I'll probably give the seller until 1/17 for the shoes to be delivered.

I told him to refund me as well yesterday and I'm waiting for a response. ima open dispute tomorrow if he doesn't refund me manually

How many ppl preordered with this guy? I guess it's the new way to get an interest free loan. Need a few grand? Advertise you got the newest release and never ship it :lol:

I told him to refund me as well yesterday and I'm waiting for a response. ima open dispute tomorrow if he doesn't refund me manually

He replied back, indicated "but I did ship them tho" , he told me they should get delivered tomorrow which is ******** but to reject the package. I told him to refund by afternoon if not Ill file dispute

He replied back, indicated "but I did ship them tho" , he told me they should get delivered tomorrow which is ******** but to reject the package. I told him to refund by afternoon if not Ill file dispute

Damn, sorry to hear what happened to all of you who purchased off this schemer. I was debating grabbing a pair off eBay w/ my $160 eBay Bucks credit, but decided to pass.

Good luck to you all in your disputes and I hope you can find legit pairs from good sellers.

ahahahha cmon glad u like em but i wont wear such a thing not even buried [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Why you in this thread then fam? Yes you're entitled to your own opinion, but why bother expressing that negativity/nonsense here? 

Yall shouldn't have an issue gettin back your funds regardless. But 
mean.gif
 at cats who got the nerve to be schemin folks like that. I don't ever wish bad on anyone but I do believe in karma.

Why you in this thread then fam? Yes you're entitled to your own opinion, but why bother expressing that negativity/nonsense here? 

wait wait, negativity? i think you re taking this way too serious, we're talking about kicks, not relatives or sons... [emoji]128521[/emoji]

i just smile and laugh, i did even on the AF1 pic above, negativity it's really, really far of me! [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom