Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Is it just me or are frags barely higher than royals. The shape and cuts are different on the panels, but overall height is not much different at all.

Think its just you fam...

My frags are significantly higher than all my og 1s including royals

For anyone else that purchased a pair from manifestswoosh on ebay, I finally decided to open up a paypal dispute today as a precaution. The seller printed out a USPS label on 1/6 and the tracking number indicated that the shoes were shipped USPS Priority Mail 2-Day with signature confirmation. The seller claims that the package was picked up by USPS from his residence on 1/8. The expected delivery date was today (1/10) but the USPS tracking status still has not changed from the original "shipping label created" on 1/6. I'll probably give the seller until 1/17 for the shoes to be delivered.

Bro, you do realize that 1-8 to 1-11 is 3 days???? You're giving the seler 3 days before opening a claim??? Not sure if you've used the usps track and confirm too much, but I have for YEARS and that system will sometimes deliver the item before the status has changed or updated. Be patient bro, you are using paypal so you have nothing to lose.

i think u taking all of this too seriously, seems like
every word posted here is taken as a personal challenge... relax, each has its own style and being happy with own its what really matters! [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Bro, you do realize that 1-8 to 1-11 is 3 days???? You're giving the seler 3 days before opening a claim??? Not sure if you've used the usps track and confirm too much, but I have for YEARS and that system will sometimes deliver the item before the status has changed or updated. Be patient bro, you are using paypal so you have nothing to lose.

You do realize the SELLER manifest swoosh is a SCAMMER, has took a lot of $ from multiple NT'rs, giving them the runaround BS for weeks, even has our boy getemchavez still thinkin he's getting his pairs for $360, " they're in the mail bruh" lol

If a USPS priority label is created , to actually be SHIPPED, it has to go to a sorting facility , anybody can create a label & NOT picked up or dropped off, in most instances its a couple hours after label is created to make it to shipping facility

Not super noticeable via photo but you can see there
is less of the black leather on the ankle area of the left shoe. Also, this pair's quality (softness) isn't up to par w/ my other pair.

View media item 1346595

Last edited:
If a USPS priority label is created , to actually be SHIPPED, it has to go to a sorting facility , anybody can create a label & NOT picked up or dropped off, in most instances its a couple hours after label is created to make it to shipping facility

Bro, ive been selling and receiving HEAVY for years and I can tell you some stupid stories about usps track and confirm. I dont have any idea who this seller or buyer is, I simply read the dudes comment, took into consideration everything he said and thought it ridiculous that dude would be opening a dispute after not receiving the package in 3 days.

Like I said, I have received packages before anyhing every shows up on USPS.

You do realize the SELLER manifest swoosh is a SCAMMER, has took a lot of $ from multiple NT'rs, giving them the runaround BS for weeks, even has our boy getemchavez still thinkin he's getting his pairs for $360, " they're in the mail bruh" lol

You do realize you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about....

You're salt levels have been the worst I've EVER seen on NT

Btw, you trying to justify your $750+ Frag purchase the other day by saying Frag ankle cushioning was superiour to Banneds was too damn funny :lol:

Once again, sorry you had to take that hit but you can't get them all

Back
Top Bottom