Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

i think i could have been able justify (in my own mind) dropping 4, maybe 4 and a half bills on these, considering how limited they are and the quality ppl have been reporting. although it would have been uncomfy at 1st. :lol: but by now i'd have gotten over it.

Didn't you drop $2K+ on JBF Customs....

If so, I don't see how these are worth maybe $4-5 bills but you can drop $2K on those customs. I mean they're nice and all but talk about buying because of hype

Would rather have these over any JBF custom I've ever seen. I paid 10x less

:lol:

Didn't you drop $2K+ on JBF Customs....

If so, I don't see how these are worth maybe $4-5 bills but you can drop $2K on those customs. I mean they're nice and all but talk about buying because of hype

Would rather have these over any JBF custom I've ever seen. I paid 10x less

:lol:

my dude chavez going in hardddd.

Frags. Love em or hate them... I got them. #teamfragboiz

Did anyone else get scammed by Manifest? Unfortunately I did a preorder back in Nov 13 for $375. PayPals 180 day policy went into effect on Nov 18. So I'm not covered by them and my bank has no way of getting the funds. 

Did anyone else get scammed by Manifest? Unfortunately I did a preorder back in Nov 13 for $375. PayPals 180 day policy went into effect on Nov 18. So I'm not covered by them and my bank has no way of getting the funds. 

Damn bro, sorry to hear that. I think many ppl here ordered from him but they were able to get funds back. I hope someone can chime in and help you out.

If you're in the tri state area and have his address you might as well go check him fam. Losing $375 wouldn't sit too well with me.

Can you file a police report? There's plenty of facts available to support your case.

I've tried. Doesn't pick up and his voicemail isn't activated.

Thanks bro. I have his info. Good looking out though man.
If you're in the tri state area and have his address you might as well go check him fam. Losing $375 wouldn't sit too well with me.

Can you file a police report? There's plenty of facts available to support your case.
Definitely.

My man Cap been ready to tool up on Manifest 
laugh.gif

There's is def something you can do with PayPal hopefully especially when you can mention him having problems with numerous buyers

Be careful.

Local pd's don't care about online transactions and If I remember correctly the reason why meth doesn't allow you to post info is because the site and you can be held liable if anything goes awry.

Best advice...log off NT and que the Nas gif.

Stop posting evidence online.

The man @xphishx713
 warned y'all about that guy... EVERYDAY!!:lol:

But on a serious note, I hope he gets his money back, scammers are the scum of the earth.

Orders were placed well before xphish gave out any info.

Dude placed his order on November 13th and I placed my original order on November 7th. The 45 day grace period was already up before the kicks even released. He knew exactly what he was doing smh

Hope this guy can get his $$ back. Manifest will get what he deserves Brotha

:lol: yeah man I'm not a fan of thieves, especially local thieves who do grimey things like that.

Clap those shoulders if you're in the area b.

Yeah, can't get my man capt indicted.

I got shot at confronting a guy for giving me counterfeit bills on Craigslist. Best 240 I lost, lol

No evidence on me to proceed with an indictment :lol: all I said was "IF" that was me :lol: .. I wouldn't have took a chance on a pre order knowing how limited these were gonna be.

Damn u got shot at :wow: sorry to hear that bro. Majority of the Time somebody slips u that much counterfeit money better believe they got hammer on them

I really hope dude gets his money back, I don't think he's the only one trying to get a hold of this scumbag according to twitter/IG :smh:

Back
Top Bottom