Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

They usually don't give a damn about any pics you attach in a case. I had someone file a chargeback then admit it was wrong in an email and they wouldn't accept it

Hate hearing these stories. Are there any reputable PayPal alternatives?
Anyone use chase Quickpay for their transactions?

Hate hearing these stories. Are there any reputable PayPal alternatives?
Anyone use chase Quickpay for their transactions?
This. Also I've started to get alot of buyers asking if I got a Venmo account. Any1 else use it?

laugh.gif
hope you're the first & only victim in this thread to get some fakes
Cats be pullin all sorts of stunts to get their pair  
nerd.gif
 But still, youd have to be blind to fall for the fakes, seeing how far they are from the authentics

They usually don't give a damn about any pics you attach in a case. I had someone file a chargeback then admit it was wrong in an email and they wouldn't accept it
smh it's unbelievable. The first person I talked to immediately understood what happened and then every person after her became progressively more brain dead. Finally got some "manager" who just kept repeating some "well sir, our policy is askljdfskdfj;asdfj " ********.. I was like I'm providing you clear as day evidence that he's trying to scam me.. **** the policy and use some common sense. Just couldn't believe it

Did you read the description THO???

Smh, whoever did this got me dead. I wonder if anyone bought them yet, hope not.
The good ol "im selling for a friend" line...so u telling me ur "friend" was smart/lucky/good enough to buy these limited shoes, but can't make an account on ebay/craigslist/kixify/nt or any other sites, hell even taking them to a consignment shop lol 

anytime i hear something like that i automatically know its bad news

Last edited:
Remastered leather, but qc is still typical jb 
mean.gif
 Looks like someone couldnt wait to leave the factory and get home early that day.

Decided to do that lace swap just to see how it looks. 

yea straight facts and logic doesn't always work with paypal..

I got scammed for $600 selling a pair of RF ultramarines. Claimed he didn't get them even though the tracking showed they were delivered to the address he told me to ship to which was all through email. Then posts them for sale in an FB group the same day he got them for $800 and when I called him out he blocked me.. I sent paypal all the emails, pictures of his FB listing which had his name and the date on a piece of paper in it and they still refunded him..
 I got scammed in a similar way (not with shoes, I don't resell). Now every time I sell something on eBay I actually record video of me closing the box in the trunk of my jeep, taping the box, walking it up to the post office, handing it to postman, paying for shipping, and walking out. All in one continuous take. Haven't been scammed since, the video evidence works. Sorry for your loss.

edit: Yes I have won a PayPal case with video evidence.

Last edited:
Ive done alot of ebay and the only times i ever got screwed was my own fault. These days though with ebays generous money back guarantee, its really a double standard. Good customer service but they arent really protecting their real customer who is the seller. Ebay is one of the most annoying middlemen type companies ive ever seen. Of course ebay owns paypal so take it for what its worth.

Last edited:
Also beware some dude sellin with 600 shipped in his title. Pics are generic grainy focus type but heres the kicker. Messaged that i wanted some tagged pics and where he could send the invoice. He said text so i did. I send a text and he has no idea who i am, then hes like askin how im doin. Soon a pic pops up.
View media item 1370744So i play along and say yeah looks pretty good and ask for a back shot. I got the shot which was the same pic as the listing. In the mean time my phone rings twice with the number and its like 1 am. Messed up. I turned him down. Funny thing, that tagged pic i found in another listing. You can see the macbook logo at the bottom. The dude literally tagged a pic ,using my phone number, in fullscreen from another listing. Pretty lame. Someone should hit him up and see what he will send you lol.

Last edited:
Also beware some dude sellin with 600 shipped in his title. Pics are generic grainy focus type but heres the kicker. Messaged that i wanted some tagged pics and where he could send the invoice. He said text so i did. I send a text and he has no idea who i am, then hes like askin how im doin. Soon a pic pops up.

So i play along and say yeah looks pretty good and ask for a back shot. I got the shot which was the same pic as the listing. In the mean time my phone rings twice with the number and its like 1 am. Messed up. I turned him down. Funny thing, that tagged pic i found in another listing. You can see the macbook logo at the bottom. The dude literally tagged a pic ,using my phone number, in fullscreen from another listing. Pretty lame. Someone should hit him up and see what he will send you lol.
wont happen to be a size 10 listing no? 
nerd.gif

I got scammed in a similar way (not with shoes, I don't resell). Now every time I sell something on eBay I actually record video of me closing the box in the trunk of my jeep, taping the box, walking it up to the post office, handing it to postman, paying for shipping, and walking out. All in one continuous take. Haven't been scammed since, the video evidence works. Sorry for your loss.

edit: Yes I have won a PayPal case with video evidence.
yeah, definitely frustrating. try to give good deals and the person turns out to be a scumbag and you get screwed smh

anyway, back on topic.. you guys think the prices are gonna keep going up? I'd really like a pair I just don't know if I should wait it out or try to grab em now

So i play along and say yeah looks pretty good and ask for a back shot. I got the shot which was the same pic as the listing. In the mean time my phone rings twice with the number and its like 1 am. Messed up. I turned him down. Funny thing, that tagged pic i found in another listing. You can see the macbook logo at the bottom. The dude literally tagged a pic ,using my phone number, in fullscreen from another listing. Pretty lame. Someone should hit him up and see what he will send you lol.

yeah its time to get out if u can, too much shade around shoes now days oh and if i ship i always insure the value of the shoe just in case they pull something like that i can get my money back through the post.

I asked for tagged pics and he sends me that. Writes my phone number on paper and takes a pic of it in front of a pic on his macbook. Thats freakin dumb. His auction is up over 7 now. Poor sap.

It is funny. Im someone who can see both sides and laugh at dumb things in life. If i had got conned, i would be more pissed that i didnt get the actual shoe than the fact i was scammed cause i know i would get my refund. People do what they do and you have to learn, sometimes the hard way, that your best defense against the dummies is to have your a## covered at all times in any situation. I gotta give credit for dude thinkin outside the box lol, but i will never get why people still do this crap. Its pretty simple. You can perfect any system you come up with. No one yet has figured out though how to keep the money. It will most likely always get refunded.

Back
Top Bottom