Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

I know dudes who go to school just to take out student loans.. Every semester they cash out, wait till they finish.

Two degrees down. No loans, life is good.

Back to the frags though.

And those are the clowns who are flipping burgers mad at everyone else because they gotta pay loans back

And those are the clowns who are flipping burgers mad at everyone else because they gotta pay loans back

Lol you right though.

When I was in school I use to look at these dudes new MacBooks new iPads and be like wtf?! These dudes ain't struggling college kids then I found out about the jig... Smh clowns they can have fun with that.

What do you mean about the stitching touching the swoosh?
The very corner of the stitching meets the swoosh.

As opposed to the corner being right above the swoosh on authentic pairs. Notice the space between.

The very corner of the stitching meets the swoosh.

As opposed to the corner being right above the swoosh on authentic pairs. Notice the space between.
I found that Legit Check measure unreliable - at least with my pairs from NDC and other big retailers.

The stiiching on all of mine touch (or pretty darn close)the swoosh right at the 90* 
this is the stiiching on fugazi 2.0 fwiw

Yeah that corner stitch thing isnt really accurate. The fakes though are showing up in force on ebay. Funny though how they are pretty obvious. Im not believing the hype cause im seeing pairs end with no sale and some getting revised with lower opening or best offers. They seem maxed at the 800 give or take mark. If you get close to a grand for a pair, you got lucky imo.

I know dudes who go to school just to take out student loans.. Every semester they cash out, wait till they finish.

Two degrees down. No loans, life is good.

Back to the frags though.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: congrats

I wish I could say the same... still very happy and humble about my overcomings

Life always good :smokin

Last edited:
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: congrats

I wish I could say the same... still very happy and humble about my overcomings

Life always good :smokin

Thank you fam. It was loads of hardwork especially where I'm from, not a lot of dudes even go to college. I'm now seeing my friends from stuff they did 5-6 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom