Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

These look comparable to black/white quality. Definitely not banned and doesn't look like LM either.

Those elitesole frags look good, $600 aint bad, if someone could gurantee me for $500-$600 ill pull the trigger. 

The final version>>>those samples

Need another pair of 1s to break into since my blk/reds are about worn into the ground.

what are you talking about. Frags are def way better than blk/wht.

tumblr_mjbxnmG2Sl1qcqqpjo4_r1_250.gif

If they're even as nice as the black and whites, I'll be stoked. Any better, I'll be more stoked.

This. JB pretty much hit a home run in my book with the black and whites are far as quality. That or better with the improved shape :smokin I can't wait to see actual detailed pictures.

these have been on my radar since news about them surfaced....but I am prepared for the failure of copping on RD. Shoes just aint THAT important to me anymore....

there will always be another "hot" release!

Because it's that soft, full grain feel vs. smooth leather.

Both might have high quality but the leathers are completely different. 

It's nowhere near the banned leather quality because you can just tell by the pictures. Banned leather is oily and shiny. That leather is thick and plush. The reason you can compare them to LMs is because the leather on the LM's has the full grain feel. You can tell by the way it creases without even being worn. 

View media item 1299864

the only thing this post did was make me extremely mad that i dont have a pair.

has anyone seen a DS 11 for sale...? just wondering what it going for

Id be pretty ticked if i got frags and they looked like a wrinkly old man. You can have great quality leather without it being a rehash of banneds or lm's. Those 2 have zero original aj 1 feel to me.

Just got off the phone with a dude that said he's homies with the manager of a local tier zero shop ( leaving the name out for obvious reasons) and he would have my size 10 frags on lock release day if I traded him for a DS pair of shadows... He hit me up mid last month with the same trade request but supposedly "confirmed" the release with this call.

Hmmmm very interesting

Just got off the phone with a dude that said he's homies with the manager of a local tier zero shop ( leaving the name out for obvious reasons) and he would have my size 10 frags on lock release day if I traded him for a DS pair of shadows... He hit me up mid last month with the same trade request but supposedly "confirmed" the release with this call.

Hmmmm very interesting
sus not sus.

Yeah

I thought the dude was clearly talking out of his a55 when he called me mid last month but he just called now to update me... I don't know what to make of it
hm i dunno. he could probably flip the frags and cop a pair of shadows with change left over so something seems off 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom