Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Nice! Post some detailed pics when u get them
Will do.

Nice man hope you enjoy it.  Mind if I ask where and how much?
Found them by chance when they popped up on eBay. PMed the seller and had him send me a detailed invoice. The invoice states 100% authentic. They don't come with the extra laces. I can deal with that. The price? It could hurt some feelings at this point on these. $750.
Flight club finance. Lmao. Jk
roll.gif

I sure hope not, when I first saw it on eBay I thought it was a bad idea, now Flight Club doing it is only making it worse.
Right? I agree. Terrible idea.

Found them by chance when they popped up on eBay. PMed the seller and had him send me a detailed invoice. The invoice states 100% authentic. They don't come with the extra laces. I can deal with that. The price? It could hurt some feelings at this point on these. $750.
$750?  Uh oh... the price didn't smell fishy?  For your sake, I sure hope they are 100% legit and that you found a great deal but fake ones have been appearing on eBay trying to unload within the 750-900 price and those you can tell easily they are not authentic.  I guess this begs the question, why would the seller let it go for such a great price?  Just things you have to consider and I assume you did your homework.

I even found a seller on ebay selling frag 1s with a receipt from Foot Locker.  Everyone knows FTL never had them and he even went as far as generated the small white sticker you place on the top left of the shoe box lid to pass off the image as authentic.  I examied his receipt and it doesn't even look real at all.   eBay sellers are getting better at trying to fool the buyer nowadays.

Anyway, good luck on the pair as I hope its authentic.

@sonicjai

laugh.gif

I'm with you on that.

I have a good feeling about these. I did take a bit of a chance. We shall see tomorrow when the mail arrives. The seller was cool, seemed like he needed the money, and the invoice is very detailed. If anything I can file a dispute and get a refund.

We're good though. I have some more Royals coming in that I got for a steal. 
pimp.gif

Well, they're bootlegs. There's no need to even post pics. I've already messaged the seller and will be awaiting a confirmation of compliance on a refund so I can send these back.

Disappointed.

At least I got those Royals though.

Well, they're bootlegs. There's no need to even post pics. I've already messaged the seller and will be awaiting a confirmation of compliance on a refund so I can send these back.

Disappointed.

That's messed up, I hope you find a pair.

Last edited:

Anyone think they can help point me in a direction to a size 11.5 or a 12? 
It seems like any time I find an 11 or 11.5 these days the seller wants $1200 or more after talking with them about price. I would say eBay is your best bet. The buy/sell forum here, or various other reputable sites out there. They don't pop up often, there aren't really a ton of them out there, and the people selling them know this.

It seems like any time I find an 11 or 11.5 these days the seller wants $1200 or more after talking with them about price. I would say eBay is your best bet. The buy/sell forum here, or various other reputable sites out there. They don't pop up often, there aren't really a ton of them out there, and the people selling them know this.
that and the price just keeps climbing. glad i got in when i did. $1700 on ebay is a no go -_-

Disappointed.

Sorry to hear the grim truth but honestly not surprised one bit.  That selling price is exactly why it was too good to be true.  

In any case, good luck on getting the refund and more so, the hunt for an authentic pair.  Sometimes you just have to avoid all the BS and just get the pair at FC

Sorry to hear the grim truth but honestly not surprised one bit.  That selling price is exactly why it was too good to be true.  

In any case, good luck on getting the refund and more so, the hunt for an authentic pair.  Sometimes you just have to avoid all the BS and just get the pair at FC
yup with pairs that got a ton of fufus out there and barely any real ones you can't be messing around with that lowballing nonsense

yup with pairs that got a ton of fufus out there and barely any real ones you can't be messing around with that lowballing nonsense
Exactly on point.  I am still occassionally browsing for a pair of Frag 1s but people aren't selling them or wearing them.  Cant justify dropping 1500 for them YET if ever.

All good. I jumped the gun a little bit with this one but it was the price tag. I'll take that $750 chance any day of the week. I'm confident that I can use my sources to decipher which ones are fakes, especially once they're in-hand. The pics looked good enough for me to purchase them and have them sent to me so I think it says a lot about how far fakes have come. I'm much better at Royals. 
smile.gif

Even if you copped both for retail, I still think you're giving up too much imo. Why not sell one pair, add cash, and buy a pair of Frag's?
yea i got both for retail..when i think ab it tho i dont really want to get rid of the yeezys, rather just offer dude cash. Whats fair for sz 10.5? 1200?

Last edited:

who knows....if its lit i gotta go tho
Found out from NikeLab before they are having a signing of his kicks in store if you purchase the trainers.   LOL nothing special.  Wish they were dropping some restock on frag 1s but that wont happen.  So much for anyone even remotely thinking it was going to happen and camp LOL

Back
Top Bottom