Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

It's personal preference on the leather type obviously, but to me I prefer the look of the LM leather.

The blue heel leather does look nice especially if comparing to royals or blk/red.

But the black and white portions of leather do not look like anything special to me. I'm not going the limited tag and hype cloud my judgment.

You can't be serious....

Black/Red and Royal quality are absolutely TERRIBLE

You have to be trolling
Gotta be

Edit: read your post wrong Boost! Apologies

Last edited:
I know they are terrible. That's why im saying the material of the frags looks nice comparing to the NA 2013's which were bad.

But to me, and i will emphasize "to me" the material does not look as nice as LM or banned. Looks closest in material quality to b/w.

Again I am not saying anything bad about the mold, shape, cut, design. Strictly the material they are made from.

We all have obviously not had them in hand, so until then let's just let it be.

Last edited:
I know they are terrible. That's why im saying the material looks nice comparing to the NA 2013's.

But to me, and i will emphasize "to me" the material does not look as nice as LM or banned.

We all have obviously not had them in hand, so until then let's just let it be.

My fault man, I just edited my post. Read your post wrong

Let's just cross our fingers and hope for the best!

Last edited:
It's personal preference on the leather type obviously, but to me I prefer the look of the LM leather.

The blue heel leather does look nice especially if comparing to royals or blk/red.

But the black and white portions of leather do not look like anything special to me. I'm not going the limited tag and hype cloud my judgment.

I agree, the leather doesn't look like it's anything special. I wish it were LM leather too.

If I strike out, I'm not paying high prices.

Last edited:
Nike reuses a lot of the same types of material naturally. So when you look at the material, you can match it up to what they have used in the past. That's how we can tell.

Rarely does Nike use a material on a standard "leather" 1 that we have not seen before.

The LM and banned are the only ones i can think of recently. The rest are all made from about three types of material.

Nike reuses a lot of the same types of material naturally. So when you look at the material, you can match it up to what they have used in the past. That's how we can tell.

Rarely does Nike use a material on a standard "leather" 1 that we have not seen before.

The LM and banned are the only ones i can think of recently. The rest are all made from about three types of material.
yepp, this here about sums it up. 

If they do it like other raffles here, you pick a ticket from a box and it tells you immediately if you've won or not...

If they do it like other raffles here, you pick a ticket from a box and it tells you immediately if you've won or not...
oh ok, theydo it different here in the states. That system is flawed, what prevents ppl from picking more than one ticket?

oh ok, theydo it different here in the states. That system is flawed, what prevents ppl from picking more than one ticket?
you get a ticket when you stand in line that allows you to do the drawing. Cutoff time to get a place in line is 8am here(7am now).

Back
Top Bottom