Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

A lot of preorder sites won't have these and if they do they'll be GMs. These are gonna be limited and I hate to say it and feed I tot he hype but can't deny it. Best bet is buying bots and praying or dropping $500+ on RD.
Have you ever had success with a bot? Any recommendations on any? Never tried any but feel if they were as good as they all claim to be, they would be buying and reselling?
mean.gif

Have you ever had success with a bot? Any recommendations on any? Never tried any but feel if they were as good as they all claim to be, they would be buying and reselling?
mean.gif
Even Bots are useless with all the ATC services running now. Nike and especially Nike Lab releases are eaten up by them if its an announced release.

After witnessing the Vapors release yesterday. There are probably 2 or 3 services who are above the rest.

Ive really hoped for this cw but im seriously giving up on em now. Ive seen stupid ebay preorders, no solid way to grab them on rd, the fact they are probably way limited, plus i was poking around on taobao for kicks and they have alot of listings. I just cant do it. These preorders are gonna end up gms and they aint cheap. Its not even worth it.

I don't know if JB are doing it on purpose but I like their approach to release early pictures with different details/coloring that the real pair.

I can imagine there are so many GM pairs being produced now with the black heel and blue swoosh on.

I just wish they would not release official pictures until much later, makes it much easier for buyers to not get stuck with a GM pair.

Even Bots are useless with all the ATC services running now. Nike and especially Nike Lab releases are eaten up by them if its an announced release.

After witnessing the Vapors release yesterday. There are probably 2 or 3 services who are above the rest.

PM which ones? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Have you ever had success with a bot? Any recommendations on any? Never tried any but feel if they were as good as they all claim to be, they would be buying and reselling? :smh:

I had a bot that someone gave me for free, but never used it. Passed it on to my bro and he got barons with them. The bot doesn't work anymore or at least I haven't tried to fix it. Sorry, no recommendations on any bots. I refuse to pay for bots and ATC services. If I miss out, I pay resell or don't buy the shoes just like it used to be.

PM those 2-3 services pls lol. Thinking about joining to dark side for these 
sick.gif

I need these but I know I ain't getting em

If anyone has the legit best atc then pm me, if not oh well

Man were begging for atc services now, I remember wen I hated them. Now we need them lol

these are pretty tight after seeing the official shoe. if my local hoh gets them I should be able to scoop them up as an after-Christmas Christmas present to myself

I like em

I want em

I wont get them
eyes.gif
^^^ Because I don't have a bot or atc service. 

Anyways...... Every pair I have means that much more to me because I put in work and elbow grease to get them. I'd rather not cheat it even though everyone else is. I have a feeling all these sites will catch on soon enough and I want a clean record LOL 

Do what you do though. No hate. It just sucks for the rest of us

Last edited:
ATC is no guarantee. They strike out all the time too. Not much success from them on the RF release Monday for instance and this will be a similar release. People who make their own bots have the upper hand over the ones you get online.

ATC is no guarantee. They strike out all the time too. Not much success from them on the RF release Monday for instance and this will be a similar release. People who make their own bots have the upper hand over the ones you get online.
why is that? I have heard of this before and have always wondered why?

If you are on sneaker Twitter, a lot of ATC were successful on the vapes

Back
Top Bottom