Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

im contemplating letting go a pair of breds to get these but i really really really dont want to :smh:
I most likely would assuming you have multiple pairs of breds. Resell/hype on these are going to be unreal. Not to mention they're definitely going to be limited. Mold/colorway seals the deal imo, but breds are for sure heat man.

Ive got 4 pairs and im just attached to em. hands down my favorite shoe and tbh i dont wanna let a single one go

Ive got 4 pairs and im just attached to em. hands down my favorite shoe and tbh i dont wanna let a single one go
Feel you on that. Still trying to find a legit size 8 pair myself. But if you really want these you better cop ASAP; resell value on these are going to be absurd.

I wouldn't suggest buying pairs off him but his pics do show you an idea of how the final product looks like.dudes looking at every single stitch and detail should wait until the retail release to do all that.

Bingo, i just use his account as a showcase, just to see whats coming out, but im a retail guy anyway, cant afford more than that at this point in my life :lol:

thats the only good thing about these china sellers, they do get legit samples and sometimes post em but 95% of the time we are seeing a replica of the real thing but at least we get to see a picture of the product months in advance at times
yup, it's better then being out of the loop until 2 days before RD.

Bingo, i just use his account as a showcase, just to see whats coming out, but im a retail guy anyway, cant afford more than that at this point in my life :lol:
Yup, retail is high as it is :lol:

Dont get me wrong im with you @zyzz i ve seen ol boy post the 6's and realized he isnt all the way legit but his early pics are appreciated, I just know to save my money for RD

Go look at his price now, smh. Shoulda got em yest
sick.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
 hoping I don't regret that 

Go look at his price now, smh. Shoulda got em yest

sick.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
 hoping I don't regret that 
Do you guys honestly think he'll come through at that price when everyone else wants around 400? And if he does will they be legit? I know many people have pre-orders to get additional cash flow. This guy states in his auction that you'll receive them within 30 days max of release date.

I doubt most will even honor the 400 prices unless they wind up being overproduced and worth way less

With 4 pairs of breds, I would easily let one of them go for these.... No regrets! lol 

Do you guys honestly think he'll come through at that price when everyone else wants around 400? And if he does will they be legit? I know many people have pre-orders to get additional cash flow. This guy states in his auction that you'll receive them within 30 days max of release date.
Worth a shot at 250. Worse case you'd have to pay return shipping. Like I said worth a shot

Definitely going to try to cop. Now just got wait and see which version is going to be released, the one with the blue heel or black heel. I think the version with the blue heel looks better IMO.

I don't know for some reason the recent pics don't look right to me I don't think those will be the final version.

I don't know for some reason the recent pics don't look right to me I don't think those will be the final version.
I feel the same way. It's like a totally different shade of blue on the recent pics. I'm a fan of the original images. Guess we'll have to wait and see though. I think more info will surface after the Infrared 6 craze

Kicks storage on Twitter is shipping them out now for $350... Dude sells legit shoes on he site but idk about this one

don't seem em on the site would need more pics tho

I'd take em at the price but probably all gone

I'd assume more preorders will pop up around beginning of December. No need to take a risk with these yet

Back
Top Bottom