Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

wow the guys outfit game is weak as ****. he does not know what to wear at all. now i know why they all follow kanye. 

I'm pretty sure the sponsors pick his outfit. I remember at the end of 106 and park when I used to watch it would say "[host] outfit picked by [brand]" and "[host] shoes provided by [brand]" "hair and nails by [brand]"

Not sure I can blame him for that.

Last edited:
Who gaf. Those are straight on point. Freakin nike gotta make these impossible.

Last edited:
there are only pics of him wearing bred air ships, theres never pic of him wearing bred 1s in a game. i tried to find one. thats the controversy that made breds so iconic. 
Maybe but that was long before there was digital cameras in your pocket or on your phone and internet you know, plus there wasnt a need for 24 hour a day sports coverage. He was just a new phenom at that point. Real point though, breds were worn in games.

Maybe but that was long before there was digital cameras in your pocket or on your phone and internet you know, plus there wasnt a need for 24 hour a day sports coverage. He was just a new phenom at that point. Real point though, breds were worn in games.
you seen them in person? even tho he never wore royals in games, he only wore them in other occasions and there were pics. if he did in games there must be pics. 

you seen them in person? even tho he never wore royals in games, he only wore them in other occasions and there were pics. if he did in games there must be pics. 
no but its pretty well known he was fined every game he wore em. May not be alot though. You have to remember there was not if any network coverage back then like today. If he wore royals in a game, i would fine him cause he played for the bulls :lol:. My point goes towards the whole when a shoe was worn in a game thing. Basically 2 cw per model were worn on a reg basis. Anything else was a special occasion. The gap between Jordans when they released and the idea of retros and colorways Talked about today is pretty blurred imho.

Sonewhere along the line that stupid ban was given up anyway. So anyway, thes frags are so sweet. I would give up a royal for a pair.

My experience this afternoon with the ACG flyknits chukkas on Nike Lab was not fun.

9ms ping

100MBS

Items initially carted = 0

Only after 30 min after leaving it on Auto Refresh did a pair magically get carted because the bots/ATC end up releasing them back to into stock. This wont be the case for these.

Whats my point...we aint fast enough brahs.

Vaya con dios.

My experience this afternoon with the ACG flyknits chukkas on Nike Lab was not fun.

9ms ping

100MBS

Items initially carted = 0

Only after 30 min after leaving it on Auto Refresh did a pair magically get carted because the bots/ATC end up releasing them back to into stock. This wont be the case for these.

Whats my point...we aint fast enough brahs.

Vaya con dios.
bots aren't even the things grabbing shoes on ndc...everything happens behind the scenes now lol

So, I've been following this thread but i haven't seen this answered. Anywhere besides nike lab and that one foot action getting these?
I'm in Memphis if it matters and would love a shot at these for retail.

Repped. My thoughts exactly. If it gets to the point where I'm paying 500+, then I might as well buy designer and get some real quality for my money

thats what i did with the breds

i got the bred saint laurent paris sl/10h

they not all that. srs

View media item 1311276
others have agreed with me on this matter also

Last edited:
So, I've been following this thread but i haven't seen this answered. Anywhere besides nike lab and that one foot action getting these?
I'm in Memphis if it matters and would love a shot at these for retail.

Maybe contact Tier Zero stores and ask them. do some legwork and find out.

Back
Top Bottom