Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

word man that's all I'm saying, expect the unexpected. Im just trying to cover all bases, I got a atc which probably won't come thru, so physical labor is the next best

Yo i have the fragment 1 in my hand now... The leather is oh so buttery and it is a great shoe... If you have the chance to get i suggest you do... Ill post some pics of my pair... The price i see them at aint bad either 500-700

I'm not trying to troll or anything but I have a couple of friend in China and Japan that got a pair and from their pics, the quality is nice but I don't see any drastic improvements from the B/W and LM. Quality is on top but whoever even brought banned 1 quality in the conversation is reeeeeeaching (with short arms)

Last edited:
I'm not trying to troll or anything but I have a couple of friend in China and Japan that got a pair and from their pics, the quality is nice but I don't see any drastic improvements from the B/W and LM. Quality is on top but whoever even brought banned 1 quality in the conversation is reeeeeeaching (with short arms)
having in hand is always better than going off pictures. as for the person who compared these to banneds, i think we can trust his opinion lol

Last edited:
I'm really scared about these more than any other this year... I NEED these shoes!!

Last edited:

I'm really scared about these more than any other this year... My body NEEDS these Frags  shoes!!
PAUSE
Edited post 
laugh.gif

I went into december with all focus on columbia 11s.. passed on the 13s n passing on the pack but these 1s I want hopefully they gettin released over here.

Last edited:

My fault, yea the pair I was referring to was the pair my boy in Japan got from The Pool, just mentioned China cause my buddies college buddy is pretty connected in Taiwan (fathers a politician) and will be getting pairs there (he did get an 8.5 from The Pool, was actually caught off guard by the blue fragment logo)

id like a pair to wear until the midsole turns yellow and the leather starts the crack. no time to keep shoes deadstock anymore ,especially ones

honestly the mystery of this release is crazy.

but my post where it might be less than 10k pair might hold true

I know for a fact there's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay less than 10 K of these made. That's a GENEROUS number.

Last edited:
Nice, I'll have my sis pick me up a ticket after work... line probably will be ridiculous though :smh:

Heading over after work. Will have three other heads enter for me too. 4 chances are better than 1. Good luck to all trying to cop to rock.

Back
Top Bottom