Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

haha to think yall would stand a chance there...
the one time I thought I got through on there

I got refunded 
laugh.gif

Copped on SNS a few times, they at least hold the pair in your cart and give you a timer for how long you have to checkout before they drop.

Are there any sites that are selling guaranteed pairs for over retail? Not the Pre-order nonsense where I'm funding someone in order for them to purchase and they tell me that can "almost certainly get me my pair but 100% money back if I don't!" crap....PM me, don't want to clutter the thread.

Aint no way these are remastered, the sample pair was defintely remastered quality... SNS pics pretty much confirmed it looks like the same leather from the black/whites... 

Are there any sites that are selling guaranteed pairs for over retail? Not the Pre-order nonsense where I'm funding someone in order for them to purchase and they tell me that can "almost certainly get me my pair but 100% money back if I don't!" crap....PM me, don't want to clutter the thread.
just go to flightclub after the RD you be good. 

Aint no way these are remastered, the sample pair was defintely remastered quality... SNS pics pretty much confirmed it looks like the same leather from the black/whites... 

SNS stock photo confirmed that?

The quality on these are definitely better than the black/white 1s, this is coming from someone who physically held pairs last night. Just couldn't give up $650 :smh:

Back
Top Bottom