Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

only cooked once online for a jordan 1 and that was on the royals {polish connect}

any other one i waited inline for guaranteed tickets i knew i had no chance online it is what is

on to the next cause i aint paying resell 

what's wrong with trading away royals for these? weren't the royals made in larger quantity? and are the royals going for more than what these are? i have some royals and I'm thinking I'd come off em for these easy, but I'm confused based on the commentary ha. i don't keep up with the hype as much, but i got my royals in store pretty easy.

oos oh well 
roll.gif

congrats to those who copped
I got through , no bot needed , my pc was a full 30 seconds ahead of my iPad and iPhone
mine was aswell but no luck :frown:

congrats tho!

Now that the release is over, some of you guys should really be embarrassed of yourselves. Talking bout spenind hundreds of dollars on ATC services and 600+ on the shoes alone. Smh. All impulse yet some of you do not realize this.

Now that the release is over, some of you guys should really be embarrassed of yourselves. Talking bout spenind hundreds of dollars on ATC services and 600+ on the shoes alone. Smh. All impulse yet some of you do not realize this.
the salt is real

Yeah I was retail or bust for these. About to go spend the 180 on accessories for the GoPro I got for christmas, I'll probably get more use out of all that then these I suppose hahaha

holy ****.. cant believe I actually cooked one through NDC but with the help of a ATC though.. anyone get a Blends winning email? 

Back
Top Bottom