Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

*sigh* I hate to say it but I'd probably copp at $600-650 max at this point :smh:. Sucks though and I'd seriously hate to do it but I would reluctantly.

So when you guys were on NDC on release date size 7 never popped up?
NDC doesn't determine all the sizes available released.. weird though. At least not NDC US. I've purchased a few items from overseas in sizes that was not released on NDC.

btw @akuratl02  PM me if you're trying to unload.

Last edited:
These shoes are mediocre at best, if you're paying more than 300 for these you're being ripped off. So many shoes on the market to be over paying on these, some people act like it's a life or death situation.
salt.jpg
Salty would mean I wanted them, instead I'm advising people not to feed these resellers charging a ridiculous amount. I think you misunderstand what salty means.

So I was able to pick them up last night. Started out in line at 6:30am about 900-somthing in line. Got to the front of the line at 12:30pm and had to draw a raffle ticket. The ticket I grabbed was a winning ticket but it was in the 400s. Confirmed with in-store employees that they had a total of 450 for sale. Anyways, I had to go back at 7pm to pick up the shoes but then they told me numbers 300 and above were delayed until 10pm.

So I waited for the next 3 hours watching resellers stack up their bounty as their minions picked up pairs for them. I wasn't able to get my size when I got through but I was able to get my brother's size. We have another live drop next week so I'll try again.

I will say that the quality is A+. Better than the Lance Mountains earlier in the year. The leather is very soft and smooth.

You'll notice that the Nike Air tag is kind of rolled over a bit too far. Not sure how the other pairs compared.

Anybody else have pair in hand that got the NA rolled over a little to much?

First post.. been a lurker for a min.

I always wondered, how do people order off of Nike EU and ship to US? Don't you need a EU addy and all that?

First post.. been a lurker for a min.

I always wondered, how do people order off of Nike EU and ship to US? Don't you need a EU addy and all that?
Yes and an EU billing account of some type, nothing US related

Yes and an EU billing account of some type, nothing US related
So all these people saying Nike EU shipped their sneaks have an EU billing account but using a US addy? Anyone know the best way to get an EU address? Heh

So all these people saying Nike EU shipped their sneaks have an EU billing account but using a US addy? Anyone know the best way to get an EU address? Heh
No those people have friends or family over there, they just ship to him and have them pay for it or use (his/her EU billing to pay for the shoes) You can't use a forwarding service because they'll cancel your order

If you have family or friends over there just ask them

Gotcha.

Btw, I read through a few dozen pages but do you guys think these Frags will go up or down?

I see people are seeing $500 range but going off of the Royals and the Black/red it's not likely to happen? Although this is not an original c/w people know the rarity so I don't see the price dropping much. What'd yall think?

Have a friend.

Soon nike eu is going to be worse than nikeus. All these people trying to jump on it is going to make it hell to cop, it already gets a smaller allocation.

Gotcha.

Btw, I read through a few dozen pages but do you guys think these Frags will go up or down?

I see people are seeing $500 range but going off of the Royals and the Black/red it's not likely to happen? Although this is not an original c/w people know the rarity so I don't see the price dropping much. What'd yall think?
Frags will come down to 600ish but shoot back up

They're going to restock during All Star Weekend but a lot of people won't even be able to get there for that

i have no idea what fragment is lol

and i have no idea why these 150-160ish jordan 1s are reselling for 600-800?!?!

just stepped into this thread and im reading this. to be honest the limited tag and seeing how much these are reselling for almost make me regret not trying for em :tongue: its not a bad look and colorway. but throw out whatever this fragment hype is and the limited tag, i dont mind missing em at all.

this is crazy

Back
Top Bottom