Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

in a month there will be fakes that you won't be able to detect them at least if you don't have them side by side with a genuine pair...chinese will fill the demand gap :tongue:

Last edited:
These will only rise in price if re sellers are patient.  You probably could find a desperate re seller and get a decent price, but the chance will be slim because of the limited availability of the release, and the type of re sellers that came out for this release.  When there are limited Jordan 1 NA involved, then most of the seasoned re sellers come out because they know margins to be made.  You really wont find to many desperate, uniformed young new re sellers being able to cop these and re selling for desperate prices.  I told my fam while I was trying to scoop on NDC that these would be $800 off the jump and they laughed like this is crazy.  I only see these getting higher truly up there with the black and gold NA 1's.  They are pretty much the same or lower numbers than those.  I wish I could have both to complete my collection of 1's, but everything doesn't work out they way you want and I refuse to pay crazy bread for them, so congrats to everyone that got them they really do look nice in all the pics especially on foot!

Saw on a FB group this morning: Guy is wanting to trade his size 8 royals for a size 7.5 or 7 in the Frags. 

Man IDK how I feel about this trade.

Legit Royals are so hard to come by... but you know they will eventually be re-released. Not so sure about the Frags having that treatment.

Ultimately I think the person getting the Frags is winning.

Saw on a FB group this morning: Guy is wanting to trade his size 8 royals for a size 7.5 or 7 in the Frags. 

Man IDK how I feel about this trade.

Legit Royals are so hard to come by... but you know they will eventually be re-released. Not so sure about the Frags having that treatment.

Ultimately I think the person getting the Frags is winning.
He had an extra Royals in a size 7. lol so he's good. they look legit from the one photo he posted but who knows. 

No way they were lower or even the same quantity as BG 1's.

Those only released at a few in-store spots.

I do think these will remain high in price though due to exclusivity, hype, quality, hype, color blocking & Fragment.

In terms of prices on these it will be interesting to see

what happens when the hype dies down and the ridiculous

BIN prices are not hit and the shill bidding calms down.

Would have been interesting to see what these would have

sold for initially without all of the very obvious suspect bids

that help set the market.  

In terms of prices on these it will be interesting to see

what happens when the hype dies down and the ridiculous

BIN prices are not hit and the shill bidding calms down.

Would have been interesting to see what these would have

sold for initially without all of the very obvious suspect bids

that help set the market.  
doubt it will happen..i see bids over 700euros.. :S which means many people are willing to offer their anus for these.

(however i hope i am wrong since i wanted to cop for max 300usd)

ill take them, love the chicago cw
yeah me too..i got the jumpmans that released a few years ago with the crappy leathers and tongue and was very disappointed..the bulls if i read correctly releases 5/30/15.. really looking forward to this release

Not sure if anyone said this already..Kicks-Crew has some sizes up for $1000. Higher than FC. lol. 

doubt it will happen..i see bids over 700euros.. :S which means many people are willing to offer their anus for these.

(however i hope i am wrong since i wanted to cop for max 300usd)
It is just terrible that a lot of the market price you are referring to is a result of

a lot of fake bidding on ebay. There was a pair that was closing the other night at over 1000

and if you looked into the bid history you could easily see it was totally shill bidding

and there were many more like that.  

We get it, you don't like shill bidding 
laugh.gif

It is just terrible that a lot of the market price you are referring to is a result of

a lot of fake bidding on ebay. There was a pair that was closing the other night at over 1000

and if you looked into the bid history you could easily see it was totally shill bidding

and there were many more like that.  
I saw a pair on the bay ended at $1500+ lmao

Do yall not realize it's asw in Nyc. Lol not to dash hope but it's asw in nyc. Like 8 states can catch a 60 dollar bus back and forth to nyc. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom