Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Why would a seller be willing to give anybody a refund if he already shipped?

Why is it taking so long for you guys tracking numbers to update? It's a domestic shipment, USPS doesn't take that long unless it's international. The weather in NJ isn't bad for there to be shipping delays, we had a dusting of snow this morning other than that its just been BRICK outside the past few days.

Some things from what I'm hearing just don't add up to me.

He personally hasn't told me anything about my items being shipped. I can't speak for the rest of these NTers though. Then again, I haven't been interrogating the guy either :lol:
However, he did give me the option to wait it out or give me a refund on the spot. It was also mentioned earlier by another NTer that he was refunded immediately! All I know is that I put a few orders in at $360 about a month ago and I'm willing to wait it out because I'm covered by paypal. If these other cats want to file claims (no point because he's offering refunds) they can go on with it. But in all actuality, what shot do you have of getting these kicks for a decent price once you get your refund? NADA

I understand some of what you're saying but the excuses he's giving some people just don't add up to me.

Like I said tho, I hope you guys who preordered flourish, $360 is the come up!

My preorder didn't end up much different. Filed claim today. Different seller though.

Last edited:
Don't know the guy or situation, but based on the MANY comments and Twitter posts, I think dude probably got all the pre-orders, balled out on Christmas, connects didn't come through and fulfill his 40+ orders, and now he's delaying people and making excuses until he can sell the few pairs he did manage to cop, to refund everyone or until the 30 day refund time on PayPal ends.

Like what was stated before, nobody's backdooring pairs for less than $360 (he has to cop for less than the pre-order price to make profit) and also majority of ATC proxies were blocked, so that was no guarantee. The odds of orders being fulfilled is slim to none.

Last edited:
^^^ NOTHING TO DO WITH FRAGS BUT DETROIT LIONS WERE ROBBED BY THE COWBOYS. IJS......

Ok back to frags. EC postponed their frag release til further notice.

Last edited:
I understand some of what you're saying but the excuses he's giving some people just don't add up to me.

Like I said tho, I hope you guys who preordered flourish, $360 is the come up!

Hopefully man! Nothing but positive vibes my way :lol:

Don't know the guy or situation, but based on the MANY comments and Twitter posts, I think dude probably got all the pre-orders, balled out on Christmas, connects didn't come through and fulfill his 40+ orders, and now he's delaying people and making excuses until he can sell the few pairs he did manage to cop, to refund everyone or until the 30 day refund time on PayPal ends.

Like what was stated before, nobody's backdooring pairs for less than $360 (he has to cop for less than the pre-order price to make profit) and also majority of ATC proxies were blocked, so that was no guarantee. The odds of orders being fulfilled is slim to none.

Yeah, that's what a typical scammer would do. But this dude is refunding at will. Btw, PayPal changed there claim period from 30 days to 180 days.

That's not true at all.

According to him, he only had about 40 orders he needed to get to and pairs were back doored from 21M and Nikelab. That's also not including overseas sites and online! An atc service could have EASILY scooped up 40 pairs. Im pretty sure I saw some dude on twitter alone with 20 pairs
#27 Pairs

Yup, he has been legit with my orders in the past. He's part of that hypednation atc service and they've been successful on many peoples orders

Dude also has perfect feedback on the bay. You know how nt is... If they don't hear from someone in a day it's an automatic claim filed. The guys is literally offering refunds on the spot. No need to even file a claim. If you want your money back, message him and he will refund you

Still in shock I see lol, U GOT SCAMMED or are getting sent fakes, plain & simple, deal w/it

Also he doesn't have perfect FB, look , his last 6 transactions all negative FB, I would bet my pair of real frags he gives you UR $ back or is gonna send you GM's

Also he doesn't have perfect FB, look , his last 6 transactions all negative FB, I would bet my pair of real frags he gives you UR $ back or is gonna send you GM's

Once again man, how did I get scammed if I could get my $$ back right now if I wanted? I can have my $$ t back within 10 minutes.

If I get my $$ back I can honestly care less. I already have my pairs haha
These were backups to my backups, backups, backups

I was reading the post a few days ago and saw somebody post a seller on ebay that had them for right under 8. Watch out  He does not have any shoes he just taking peoples money like he did with my money. seller name is (Manifestswoosh) he has a lot of feed back but just in the past week he has gotten alot of negative feedback. Dont get caught up like i did! 

Thx for letting me know im so glad I didn't pay that guy man!!

" I already have my pairs" " I can get my $ back anytime etc"

Just accept the fact he has BS' s you for over a month now and is still playing games w/you, ur getting fakes or ur $ back, if it was me I wouldn't let people play w/my $ for months just to give it back , in the mean time enjoy some real frags View media item 1343787View media item 1343788

Why you so hostile bruh 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom