Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Has anyone considered customizing a spare pair of Black/Whites or Baron 1s to transform them into Fragbeasts? You will save hundreds of dollars and a headache. I understand you guys may be rich and can afford to buy a pair of these but for some reason it bugs me that an average looking 2014 release with no history/relevance to JB commands such a high price and placed in an artificial upper echelon of JB releases. Alot of you guys that were talking all that BS in the Legend/Infrared threads about being smart with money, #teamretail, reseller bashing, blah blah are in here justifying spending $800 blindly on low tech Air Jordan 1s.

Let the resellers sit on these and find another available AJ1 to rock. I dont like how guys are literally handing over all the power to resellers for this shoe. Step back for a second and look at big picture. This shoe is 100% Hype 0% No substance. For those who got a pair of these on resell market. BE HONEST!. Admit the next morning you woke up with buyers remorse looking you in the face asking do you want coffee. How are you going to get attached to this shoe when JB flashing a new must have release in your face every week?

View media item 1344230
Looks like someone struck out

Dead at looking u in the face do u want coffee. . Honestly, I don't buy every release, I'm selective. But I do buy what I love. And I don't mind paying as long as I can afford it. I never get buyers remorse because I only pay when I'm 100% sure.

Nice pics everyone. I'm slowly dying waiting on my pair to come in. Not scheduled for delivery until the 14th.

Last edited:
The white LM "custom" is actually dope. An already painted Jordan 1 with homage to two of the greatest Jordan 1 releases. Just made me want to cop JUST for this. Repped. ANML

Lions are trash now time for the boys to do what you couldn't
jerapproves.0.gif

Last edited:
can't believe people spending 800+ notes on these, you can get some quality footwear with that.  It's absurd if you think about what you're getting quality wise.  I guess folk are paying to have something quite limited in numbers but lacking in quality which is fine if that's what you're after, but seriously the quality of leather you could be getting for that money.

can't believe people spending 800+ notes on these, you can get some quality footwear with that.  It's absurd if you think about what you're getting quality wise.  I guess folk are paying to have something quite limited in numbers but lacking in quality which is fine if that's what you're after, but seriously the quality of leather you could be getting for that money.

True. But it's not like we do it on every limited release. I own designer shoes as well and of course quality is better. But I know what your saying bro.

nah man chill, wouldnt ruin some B/W or barons
I wouldn't do the work myself but I'd be down lol. I wouldn't mind doin a frag custom on an extra pair of b/w's that I have. Not sure what donor pair I can use for the tongue tho haha.

Not everyone cares for quality though.

People could just like the aesthetics of the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom