Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Dude won't run with their $, like he said he will re-fund anytime , he just needs the $ to cover other items, sell them at higher price etc, dude was WAY over his head w/this release
THIS

I'm not stressing because I know he isn't trying to run with the $$. I truly believe he did get the pairs peeps preordered but that price spike got to his head

I don't blame him

If dude had 40+ pairs and was wiling to lose $450-500 each I would think he was nuts! Sometimes, it isn't all about the $$ though

that manifest dude just put up some lance mountains for sale on the bay , thought it was good deal until I saw his name lol
I've purchased off him in the past a couple times and he's always been an A+ seller

This Frag release is something completely new. Just thought I'd give you the heads up

Last edited:

Yeah I'm hoping it comes through for you. Did he just recently update the tracking? Did you bring it to his attention that you're hearing a lot of negative feedback from other customers of his? That might work in your favor.. and he might go the extra mile to make you happy especially since you weren't bugging the crap out of him.
Haha that's what I'm hoping man! 

I've been trying to be his BFF since I pre-ordered these Frags 
laugh.gif

If I don't get these kicks delivered to me, nobody will 

Last edited:
I've purchased off him in the past a couple times and he's always been an A+ seller

This Frag release is something completely new. Just thought I'd give you the heads up

Yea but it's not worth the headache, 2 of his negative feedback are within this month , dude probably has something going on

Yea but it's not worth the headache, 2 of his negative feedback are within this month , dude probably has something going on
In both those cases the buyers were refunded

3 Negative Feedback out of 542... (2 of those negatives being refunded)

Good seller in my book

Haha that's what I'm hoping man! 

I've been trying to be his BFF since I pre-ordered these Frags :lol:

If I don't get these kicks delivered to me, nobody will 
if you paid $800+ you will get em according to his one buyer on eBay FB, dude is def NOT a good seller on Frags(release and price hike went to his head) but every other sale looks ok, just not frags unless you paid $800

In both those cases the buyers were refunded

3 Negative Feedback out of 542... (2 of those negatives being refunded)

Good seller in my book
Good seller???? he is plain and simple making bs excuses. I am one of those negative feedbacks in the last month. He says he refunded me long ago because I did not have verified address. I made my purchase on Dec 2, I requested my refund just a few days ago . He refunded only because I opened a dispute not because of verified address issues.

You guys still arguing with this guy ? First of all if you waited over 3 days and tracking has not updated shoes ain't coming ain't no delays for that long I've sent and received 1k packages and they update at least every 2 days if it's priority he keeps giving you guys horrible excuses . Five different people have complained with their bs tracking and you guys should have noticed that he was wastingn your time especially when dude who lIved 20 mins away from him ain't get his shoes after 3 days when it should be next day delivery . Is everyone gonna get their money back of course they are but that's not the point . Guy held on to your money for weeks and wasted your time especially when you could Hve got them from a diff reseller sorry for typo errors

Yep, I would of wanted my $ to find another pair, def not tied up for weeks, atleast his bs could of been more believable lol, I knew the verified address was BS on the bay FB , just an excuse after being called out

Looks like he is trying to build his feedback back up with a few positives on random items with buyers who have less than 10 feedback. I knew manifest was up to something when he kept ignoring my messages about shipments smh.

This manifest dude is getting the business on NT :rofl:
Hey at least forums are great for putting people on blast.
EDIT: and of course my 300$ preorder didn't come thru on eBay. :smh:
I ain't paying 800$ plus for these,(rant time) I can't stand the fact that 1s,(my favorite model) are selling for these prices now :smh:
PEOPLE USED TO HATE 1S!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Lol he is stalling on tracking because he's trying to wait for them GMs to come in ... I'm going through same situation right now with a seller.

When creating a shipping label you have 3 days to ship the item, whether have the item picked up and dropped of a post office. By him creating the label on the 6th, the latest the post office should have had the packages is the 9th, which would result in a update of "Accepted" or "Picked Up". It is now the 12th, and NONE of you guys' tracking say anything, it's definitely a scam.

At this point everyone should cancel their orders. If you even receive any shoes, 9 times out of 10 they will probably be GM pairs. In that case, its harder to to PayPal you have GM pairs verses never receiving a pair at at. All his have to do is show the completed tracking number, a Nike.com or NikeLab receipt from another purchase, and nowadays GM look so similar to the real deal, your pretty going to lose the claim and be stuck with $360 GM Frags. 

haven't paid attention to this thread, but seems like people are trying to mad scam others

how much is a banned og??? 

because prices on these are getting crazy.... ad between ogs and these i thinks it's no debate! 

When creating a shipping label you have 3 days to ship the item, whether have the item picked up and dropped of a post office. By him creating the label on the 6th, the latest the post office should have had the packages is the 9th, which would result in a update of "Accepted" or "Picked Up". It is now the 12th, and NONE of you guys' tracking say anything, it's definitely a scam.

At this point everyone should cancel their orders. If you even receive any shoes, 9 times out of 10 they will probably be GM pairs. In that case, its harder to to PayPal you have GM pairs verses never receiving a pair at at. All his have to do is show the completed tracking number, a Nike.com or NikeLab receipt from another purchase, and nowadays GM look so similar to the real deal, your pretty going to lose the claim and be stuck with $360 GM Frags. 

Nah, buyer still gets money back if its GM, or, if receive a legit pair and claim GM. Paypal always sides with buyers even if you receive legit pair and someone claims GM pair. You just have to go through more steps.

Much easier to file a claim with no shoes, yes.

Back
Top Bottom