Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Nah, buyer still gets money back if its GM, or, if receive a legit pair and claim GM. Paypal always sides with buyers even if you receive legit pair and someone claims GM pair. You just have to go through more steps.

Much easier to file a claim with no shoes, yes.

so there's nothing the seller can do if the buyer claims GM pair? That's fked up and PayPal needs to fix this asap

Last edited:
Nah, buyer still gets money back if its GM, or, if receive a legit pair and claim GM. Paypal always sides with buyers even if you receive legit pair and someone claims GM pair. You just have to go through more steps.

Much easier to file a claim with no shoes, yes.
not really, the buyer can lose too, it's not 100%. You think the paypal team knows the difference between gm and none gm?

No one. It closes after 30 days or sumn like that. If It is a real scam you can almost always call up and have it escalated instantly. 
Thanks! Sold some kicks, but USPS lost the package, dude wants a refund but if I refund I lose money & shoes so... nah. Dude filed a dispute over two weeks ago and keeps posting like PayPal is reading it. Hopefully he never escalates it to a claim so nothing happens.

Thanks! Sold some kicks, but USPS lost the package, dude wants a refund but if I refund I lose money & shoes so... nah. Dude filed a dispute over two weeks ago and keeps posting like PayPal is reading it. Hopefully he never escalates it to a claim so nothing happens.

Hopefully you bought insurance for your package because he will get his $$ back through PayPal in the end guaranteed (if USPS lost his package). Just giving you the heads up.

He has up to 180 days to get that refund

Chavez any update from manifest, I honestly hope he lives up to his word and ships ur pairs, would be nice to see atleast one person eat & you haven't bothered him but I still think dude sucks for screwing with multiple people's $ for a long period of time

Chavez any update from manifest, I honestly hope he lives up to his word and ships ur pairs, would be nice to see atleast one person eat & you haven't bothered him but I still think dude sucks for screwing with multiple people's $ for a long period of time

Nah man, I just received my shipping label late last night though. Same here, I just want to see at least one NTer cook. If I do receive these pairs, I'd most likely hook some NTers up on the low anyways (being that I already have all the pairs I need). I'll def keep this thread updated though

I opened claim but haven't escalated. I will allow him a couple more hours to refund himself if not ill escalate and let paypal decide. Even tho they ******** and gonna be like wait until he ships shoes since he created label. Then he might send fakes or a box with some books lol
Nah man, I just received my shipping label late last night though. Same here, I just want to see at least one NTer cook. If I do receive these pairs, I'd most likely hook some NTers up on the low anyways (being that I already have all the pairs I need). I'll def keep this thread updated though

What size are you?

I opened claim but haven't escalated. I will allow him a couple more hours to refund himself if not ill escalate and let paypal decide. Even tho they ******** and gonna be like wait until he ships shoes since he created label. Then he might send fakes or a box with some books lol
What size are you?

9.5/10

I posted a few days ago about my dealing with Manifestswoosh. That same day I requested a refund for my purchase through the bay I also bought a third pear from him through pp invoice. Paypal also refunded me for that purchase.
A few hours ago he sent me an email. Requesting feedback revision on the bay. :

Will your feedback be permanent? Please contact the seller if you would like to give them a second chance. $30 hassle refund will be send sorry bout this. I honestly didnt think Meg from nike a person who catches people place multiple orders cancel after the items shipped already. They reversed the shipping and i had so hard time trying to buy them to serve my customer. I am truely sorry i was tryingtobuy time. I had no intention to take the money as you know that i refunded instantly.Sosorry

Good luck whomever is still waiting for him to ship your pear !!!
That's nothing...lol

Here was his latest excuse for me yesterday:

Dear arsonist21,

Im meeting the post master on monday again to discuss this. They found 3 packages stuck on the belt so if they were yours please keep chcking the tracking for update. Should show picked up. Thank you

- manifestswoosh
They found 3 packages stuck on the belt 

- manifestswoosh
SON. LMAO.
SOMEONE SAVE MANIFESTSWOOSH'S PACKAGES B. 

roll.gif

Looking at the recent feedback I think He used the frag money to buy people their lb11's
Preorder=ponzi scheme :lol:

Last edited:

It is your job as the seller to make sure the shoes get to the customer. If Usps loses it that is between you and Usps.

You have to file a claim with usps. Most priority shipments come with 100 insurance unless you specify you want to add more.

Anything over $250 must have full value insurance to be protected as the seller through paypal. You will lose that case unless you can show proof of a delivery confirmation to the buyer.

So wait a minute, you sold some kicks and the USPS LOST YOUR PACKAGE..... Your buyer(Completely innocent bystander) wants a refund for the package that will NEVER make it to him and you are not going to give him a refund???? USPS losing the package has nothing to do with him, thats between you and the USPS. Give the man his money back.

It is your job as the seller to make sure the shoes get to the customer. If Usps loses it that is between you and Usps.

You have to file a claim with usps. Most priority shipments come with 100 insurance unless you specify you want to add more.

Anything over $250 must have full value insurance to be protected as the seller through paypal. You will lose that case unless you can show proof of a delivery confirmation to the buyer.

This ^^^ I always charge my buyers a little higher shipping to pay for insurance so I don't get screwed in the end... U will loose that case..

Back
Top Bottom