Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Thanks for the help everybody, checked tracking today and they shipped out Friday even though I dropped them off the 18TH OF DECEMBER. 
mean.gif

I dodged a bullet.  Manifestswoosh was asking $850 on ebay and i contacted him about $725 through paypal.  He contacted me and told me no about this.  He wanted $750 through paypal and i told him no.  I dodged a bullet there.

I dodged a bullet.  Manifestswoosh was asking $850 on ebay and i contacted him about $725 through paypal.  He contacted me and told me no about this.  He wanted $750 through paypal and i told him no.  I dodged a bullet there.
he probably would have sold them to you for that price

it's just the people who preordered for 360$ who wouldn't get their pairs 

You actually missed out on Frags for a pretty decent price in today's market. He would have sold to you for that price! Hopefully you found a better deal though

I still wouldn't give that guy $750 now, specially with all the other stories, meg, packages stuck , etc, you made the right decision to pass on $750 from this scammer

$550 plus black infrared 6s for frags? Need some halp

if you paid retail for the 6s thats

550+ 200

if you paid more for the 6..well..
either way, 6s are stiff as hell and theres plenty to go around.

frags are only getting harder to get

and prices are going up

$750 or whatever the going price is these days is nuts. It's hard to be "shocking" after the Yeezys fiasco but this is a random collab that's selling like they are Banned 1s (even then, I don't know about paying a grand for sneakers). Bubble will pop. 

I've done business w hyped nation, sold him some pairs, he got me white vapors with ATC, and I won a raffle from him. I dunno this is a sock to me personally

$550 plus black infrared 6s for frags? Need some halp
I personally wouldn't do it because bl. infrared 6's are a top 3 Jordan to me but I already have frags so I'm completely biased on this subject 
laugh.gif

If I were you I'd do it though, price is only going up on these.

infrared black 6's are almost on anybody's all time top 5 imo

but frags were so limited especially with legit pairs imo i would do it in an heartbeat 

You actually missed out on Frags for a pretty decent price in today's market. He would have sold to you for that price! Hopefully you found a better deal though

he probably would have sold them to you for that price

it's just the people who preordered for 360$ who wouldn't get their pairs 
Not true - I did a PP invoice at $675 and he started BS'ing with his stories. The moment I saw him repost the listing 10+ times with all sizes, I knew he was up to no good but I gave him benefit of doubt. He lied about weather delays and random excuses so I called him out and said don't make me show up to your door since I live close by.

When I first placed the order, he said he got 3 size 11's. Keeping one for himself, selling the other 2 but of course they were re-listed over and over.

I know paypal has the 180 days policy and all that but why give the dude a interest free loan for no reason? I bet he has done this to 10+ ppl. On top of that, why risk getting GM's if he decides to go that route which is a pain because Paypal can force you to get a letter of authenticity to prove their counterfeit which is a hassle in itself. Get your money back and move on cuz this dude is simply getting interest free loans or planning to ship out GM's.

Back
Top Bottom