Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

It's bad enough we have to deal with legit checks (with a million pic quotes) in here now ya stepping it up sneaker maintenance questions?
eek.gif
... I would've gave you a pass if those we're at least the DB 1s
mean.gif

Check the link below

http://niketalk.com/t/15471/official-sneaker-care-maintenance-post-its-back/0_50
Thanks. Trying to find someone wi
My dude said KINDA off topic! LOL nothing close to the topic. Yall know that was a flex attempt.
I was waiting for someone to say that... you don't know half my stock. Only a person with that mindset would say something like that. Try again.

Last edited:
It's bad enough we have to deal with legit checks (with a million pic quotes) in here now ya stepping it up sneaker maintenance questions? :wow: ... I would've gave you a pass if those we're at least the DB 1s :smh:

Check the link below

http://niketalk.com/t/15471/official-sneaker-care-maintenance-post-its-back/0_50

Thanks. That's a **** load of pages to search through. Want to hear some feedback from someone with the actual shoe but I'll search around. Appreciated!

That wasn't the purpose, I posted the link so you could ask your question in the APPROPRIATE thread. :D

ugly is ugly is ugly ... makeup on a pig is still a pig

if i wanted a pair of ugly shoes there are much better ugly options than db iv's

I guess everyone has their own taste... No offense but I would never wear these.
:rofl: what the hell does that have to do with the current situation?
:rofl: its a for sale listing so ovb i didnt wear them either
:rofl: anymore "ammo" to shoot & miss with

http://niketalk.com/t/15471/official-sneaker-care-maintenance-post-its-back/0_50 go ...

Last edited:
roll.gif
what the hell does that have to do with the current situation?
roll.gif
its a for sale listing so ovb i didnt wear them either
roll.gif
anymore "ammo" to shoot & miss with
Lol. You bought them though? ... Don't get caught up in the cross fire being a hater.

"its a for sale listing so ovb i didnt wear these either" <- This right here tells me you're guilty as charged!

Last edited:

if i wanted a pair of ugly shoes there are much better ugly options than db iv's & beyond that if i had them they would STILL be ... u guessed it UGLY.
CC u killin me...U really think they on some Rasputia ish!?!? Hmmmmmm....

:rofl: what the hell does that have to do with the current situation?
:rofl: its a for sale listing so ovb i didnt wear them either
:rofl: anymore "ammo" to shoot

Lol. You bought them though? ... Don't get caught up in the cross fire being a hater.

wouldnt be the first time something was returned or sold because it wasnt liked upon arrival... has 0 to do with hating im stating my opinion on your ugly shoes that need to be cleaned

if i wanted a pair of ugly shoes there are much better ugly options than db iv's

those ivs are *** ugly regardless of what kid designed the cw .. ugly is ugly

sorry im not sorry

Last edited:
wouldnt be the first time something was returned or sold because it wasnt liked upon arrival... has 0 to do with hating im stating my opinion on your ugly shoes that need to be cleaned
those ivs are *** ugly regardless of what kid designed the cw .. ugly is ugly

sorry im not sorry
mkkkk you win.

No, he's just being bitter.. that's all. Misery loves company! He found the closest c/w in the Roshes' though

bitter
misery
closest color on roshes

you sippin bleach?

What the hell are you talking about

you posted in the Fragment 1 thread about cleaning db iv's

wrong thread
ugly shoes
true facts = hate
typical nt'er

now float away

Last edited:
I will 2nd Cold City's opinion on those DBIV's. But i will go a little further. They are horrendous to me.

But i understand why some might like them.

Not me though.

Back
Top Bottom