Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Are these really looked on like priceless artifacts at this point? I used an atc and it was the most effortless pickup. Actually lost a second cause i had to pull it all off at work at an odd hour. Feel like i won the lottery or something owning these.

Are these really looked on like priceless artifacts at this point? I used an atc and it was the most effortless pickup. Actually lost a second cause i had to pull it all off at work at an odd hour. Feel like i won the lottery or something owning these.

It was the first and only time I used an ATC but NDC didn't release size 14s :smh:

Very thankful to have these in my possession. Patience pays off

View media item 1839867

Speaking of size 14... Nice man. You have to pay a premium given the size?

Last edited:
My boy has 2 sz 14s he ordered from the uk. He always talks about how they didn't make many sz 14

Last edited:

You should.

[emoji]127867[/emoji][emoji]127882[/emoji][emoji]127881[/emoji][COLOR=#Red]H[/COLOR]AP[COLOR=#Red]P[/COLOR]Y N[COLOR=#Red]E[/COLOR]W Y[COLOR=#Red]E[/COLOR]AR [COLOR=#Red]N[/COLOR]T F[COLOR=#Red]A[/COLOR]MS[COLOR=#Red]![/COLOR][emoji]127881[/emoji][emoji]127882[/emoji][emoji]127867[/emoji]
BE SAFE.

My boy has 2 sz 14s he ordered from the uk. He always talks about how they didn't make many sz 14

Yah from what I've gathered Europe and Australia had 14s
I'm sure some shops in the US did as well but I still don't get why NDC of all places didn't

Yah from what I've gathered Europe and Australia had 14s
I'm sure some shops in the US did as well but I still don't get why NDC of all places didn't
If my memory is correct, I think NDC drop them randomly during a restock, or was that on the SNKRS app?

Edit* Found the info. It was during the May 12th Re-up.

http://t.co/hOFJRffwHd

Last edited:
My pair is from overseas yes. And i never pay more than a 1k for a pair if it cost more, i just sell some of my gr stuff on ig to make up the difference. Good luck to all the big footers in search of these it's worth it....the leather is soft like no other. Happy New Year

Last edited:
Na he wasn't selling the sz 14s but I didn't know the story behind the rarity of the size so I was hoping someone could shed some light on it.

Jimmy u mad or something g

It was the first and only time I used an ATC but NDC didn't release size 14s
mean.gif
My friend paid $69 for his ATC and I thought he was crazy.. Guess he got the last laugh when his 9.5 showed up at his door.

My friend paid $69 for his ATC and I thought he was crazy.. Guess he got the last laugh when his 9.5 showed up at his door.

I couldn't believe I went that route either but I really wanted these
I'll just have to settle w my laser frag customs

He is a pure genius and fortune teller.  I was being too cheap to drop $80 bucks or so for that ATC when Frags were dropping and look at me now.. still FRAG-less lol.  Oh well.  Live and learn.  

Back
Top Bottom