Frat rap / college rap ... probably the most worthless type of rap out there

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

(someone please embed)

please tell me that song isnt tuff 
pimp.gif

Dude looks like he's missing a chromosome.

ii thought i was the only one who hates this.. i see too much of this everywhere. even away from school's

ii thought i was the only one who hates this.. i see too much of this everywhere. even away from school's

Lil B said he's gay omg guys i cant believe it! Let's derail the thread to hate on him! Lets talk about how gay he says he is!

Spoiler [+]

indifferent.gif

Lil B said he's gay omg guys i cant believe it! Let's derail the thread to hate on him! Lets talk about how gay he says he is!

Spoiler [+]

indifferent.gif

Every one of these videos features a white suburban rapper constantly adjusting his "snapback" and using pedestrian rhymes to describe their swag/style/flow/lifestyle...�

laugh.gif

Every one of these videos features a white suburban rapper constantly adjusting his "snapback" and using pedestrian rhymes to describe their swag/style/flow/lifestyle...�

laugh.gif

this aint for me. Id rather listen to some Lil B. I can take these frat rap rappers seriously. I cant take lil b seriously, thats why he is funny and more enjoyable.

this aint for me. Id rather listen to some Lil B. I can take these frat rap rappers seriously. I cant take lil b seriously, thats why he is funny and more enjoyable.

Every one of these videos features a white suburban rapper constantly adjusting his "snapback" and using pedestrian rhymes to describe their swag/style/flow/lifestyle..

Exactly!
Man I went to college to be a rapper....to actually have something to rap about....stay tuned man Ima show these +*!+#@ how its done

Every one of these videos features a white suburban rapper constantly adjusting his "snapback" and using pedestrian rhymes to describe their swag/style/flow/lifestyle..

Exactly!
Man I went to college to be a rapper....to actually have something to rap about....stay tuned man Ima show these +*!+#@ how its done

Take it for what it is. These dudes will never be at a high level but anyone can rap. Music does not discriminate.  

Take it for what it is. These dudes will never be at a high level but anyone can rap. Music does not discriminate.  

roll.gif

Man man man. NT gon NT.

Insomnia has kicked in so I'm channel surfing after leaving the office, I come across The Mike Stud show on Esquire.

Never heard of dude, I see him rolling with Stroman from the BlueJays so a dig a little.

YouTube Google etc.

Then of course I come here and type "Mike Stud" in the thread search.

Wow man, one thing I will say, dude has been grinding because he's still around and I guess people know him.

The fact that I've never heard him means nothing because I haven't bought music or even put it in my ride for years, but.....6 damn years ago dude was around and getting slammed by NT. Woah

BTW, how does Music or do Artists even make dough today.
Everything is streamed for free and everybody raps.

Oh well, Gravedig of the week for me

About to watch Mr. Stud debaucherize some hunnies

These don't sound bad though....but it sounds like everything else....everybody moves the same now too....

And the second one, "These Days" is an ill Video to me....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom