FRAUD ALERT - AWWSOME

damn bananas have better product design than apple products

as for OP, there are people who do pay their online bets so calling out people that dont pay bets does help with the overall culture.

if im willing to bet 100 on something i would want to know beforehand if the guy im betting with is trustworthy or not 

yes.... food and air pass both have to pass through the pharynx.....

you must be another banana creationist 
laugh.gif

dao8yudhijlfsaogudhsljoysdfauhidfsaoyidjkls

WHAT IS THIS 
roll.gif

In every community, whether online or not, trust is not bubblegum and you don't hand it out without some proof that the person you're giving it to is trustworthy. This community is mostly made up of people afraid to post their own pics, or pics/proof of half the stuff they claim. If a person can't even show your face, how am I gonna reasonably trust a person about anything they say?

Dudes got Ducktales for days on this board. I hit this chick. No pics. I went through this. No proof. I take it all with a grain of salt minus a chosen few. You know who you are. :nthat:

In real life if someone scammed me like that, I'm putting the socks on my hands and the thermal over my face. We gone smell each other's cologne pleigh boi.
agreed... Just cuz nt dudes vouch for someone don't mean ish either... NT vouches for alot of lame ish and dudes all the time....

Lesson learned for you though op
.. Never make bets with ppl you don't know in real life...

I volunteered to match the $150 he owes me and use that $300 total to donate to a NT charity.

Why not ask him to make the donation on your behalf?

Would this thread deter anyone from buying shoes from AWWSOME?

Op the type of dude that meet a dude off fb that say he gonna turn his 500 to 5000. Then try to blast dude on Feb for not coming thru with the 5k

I volunteered to match the $150 he owes me and use that $300 total to donate to a NT charity.

Why not ask him to make the donation on your behalf?

Would this thread deter anyone from buying shoes from AWWSOME?

one would hope so. i know i would not get into any sort of business transaction with a man who does not keep his word cause thats not a man, thats a lil B right there.

I've had the same thing happen to me before, niketalk got some cheapskates :lol:

:rofl: Wasnt expecting that rationale

Lol if anyone should be tight it should be you. No matter who won, you should recieved a little bit of cheese. If anything OP and awesome should PP you 10 bucks each and we can call it a day lock this thread up and move on to other shenanigans.

bunch of digorno eating broke boys angry someone won't pay a bet to a stranger
mean.gif
bunch of digiorno eating broke boys angry someone expects another to actually keep their word 
mean.gif

"it's just the internet"

"This is NT what do you expect, shouldnt take anyone serious here"

camby.png

Last edited:
View media item 1370350

why don't you donate your $150 and we'll believe you

Stop. He didnt lose the bet. The other guy did.
Regardless, op said he was going to donate his own $150 to charity along with the bet money. He tried to throw that in there to make this whole dilemma more serious than it is. Never intended on doing so until it became time to make a thread about it. So now its time to be about it

If op donates his $150 like he said he would and shows proof, Ill donate $30 and show proof.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom