FRAUD ALERT!!!!!!! BUYERS BEWARE niketalk: mosneaksthanU ebay: airmaxkid

Niketalk User ID: mosneaksthanU Ebay User ID: airmaxkid Government Name: Tim Creque, UNION CITY , NJ Sold him a pair of DS Air Force 1 Taiwans sz 11 in MINTCONDITION. Mailed the shoes to the CONFIRMED address via USPS Priority with tracking 2/25/08. Shoes arrive 2/27/08. He then files a CHARGEBACK with AMEX andPaypal takes the money from me on 3/1/08. I inquire and Paypal says the reason given is "unauthorized purchase". Meanwhile the complaint is comingfrom the very SAME email address that he's been using to contact me about the shoes for the past week. In addition, he LIED saying AMEX initiated it andthat he didn't know anything about it. Then he changes the story to say they were supposed to chargeback another purchase and not mine. LIE. He goes on tosay he emailed me about it. LIE. NEVER HAPPENED. Of all our interaction miraculously THAT IS THE EMAIL I DON'T GET???? I checked with AMEX and theunauthorized purchase chargeback is "BUYER INITIATED". To add to it he LIED saying he contacted Paypal to say it was an error and that he wasinstructed to send notarized documents to them stating he did in fact authorize the purchase. Paypal has no record of such correspondence. STRAIGHT UPLIAR...DON'T DEAL WITH THIS CLOWN....YOU PICKED THE WRONG GUY TIMOTHY. YOU ARE GOING TO GIVE ME MY MONEY!

shuggie - wrong forum. I know you are just trying to spread word, but be prepared to have all these threads locked since its in the inappropriate forum. Headto B/S.

I hope it doesn't get locked and it gets moved to the new BUY SELL forum to warn other NTrs to be on the lookout for such crimes.

I had that same chargeback problem with Paypal. It's some @*%*%@% *#**#$%* that they just take your paper like that and some @*%*%@% clown is sittingpretty with your sneakers AND your money.

When this happened to me, I made it clear that homie would be seen. But I travel a lot for work, so I can pretty much get ANYWHERE over the course of mytravels.

Kid knew it was no *#**#$%* and coughed up the dough. But I made the mistake of mailing to him when his confirmed address wasn't in the Paypal payment. Ifyou have a confirmed address, I'd figure you're good.

Hope you can work it out peacefully, and if not, be safe. I know that Taiwan's come with a hefty price tag, but not worth getting murked over.

So just do what you do smart and safe.

Thats why you always send the person a paypal invoice because then they CAN NOT say they didn't know about it. Also a word to the wise on all your kidsselling shoes in the mail, do yourself a favor and send them UPS because their tracking system is so much better!!! The USPS delivery confirmation onlyconfirms the package was delivered, it does not say it's delievered to a specific address nor can you provide a signature. I've gotten burned via PayPal on this issue before... If you send shoes USPS make sure you pay extra for the signature proof of delivery... it is a little bit more but they have to signfor it then...

Wow he's been around since 09/18/03 and he's gonna get banned forever for one pair of kicks, dumb.

Originally Posted by shuggiephipps

Niketalk User ID: mosneaksthanU Ebay User ID: airmaxkid Government Name: Tim Creque, UNION CITY , NJ Sold him a pair of DS Air Force 1 Taiwans sz 11 in MINT CONDITION. Mailed the shoes to the CONFIRMED address via USPS Priority with tracking 2/25/08. Shoes arrive 2/27/08. He then files a CHARGEBACK with AMEX and Paypal takes the money from me on 3/1/08. I inquire and Paypal says the reason given is "unauthorized purchase". Meanwhile the complaint is coming from the very SAME email address that he's been using to contact me about the shoes for the past week. In addition, he LIED saying AMEX initiated it and that he didn't know anything about it. Then he changes the story to say they were supposed to chargeback another purchase and not mine. LIE. He goes on to say he emailed me about it. LIE. NEVER HAPPENED. Of all our interaction miraculously THAT IS THE EMAIL I DON'T GET???? I checked with AMEX and the unauthorized purchase chargeback is "BUYER INITIATED". To add to it he LIED saying he contacted Paypal to say it was an error and that he was instructed to send notarized documents to them stating he did in fact authorize the purchase. Paypal has no record of such correspondence. STRAIGHT UP LIAR...DON'T DEAL WITH THIS CLOWN....YOU PICKED THE WRONG GUY TIMOTHY. YOU ARE GOING TO GIVE ME MY MONEY!

really?

i almost always use usps 'cause it's usually cheaper than ups and there's several post offices and there's just 2 places to send ups

anyone use fedex? seems about the same as usps in terms cost

Man, NT'ers are ruthless these days....
frown.gif

PO

HA you guys are friken hilarious... Im going to keep this very short and simple.. I told you i had a suspious charge from AMEX which chargebacked all my paypalpurchases.

1. DARREN HENSON I SENT YOU YOUR MONEY BACK YOU ______ LIAR AND YOU KNOW THAT AND RUNNING MY NAME ON A MESSAGE BOARD YOUR SO COOL FOR THAT YOU LAME...I TOLDYOU EVERYTHING WAS GOING TO BE OK ONCE MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT WAS UNLOCKED. IF YOUR A REAL MAN YOU PUNK TELL THE PEOPLE YOU GOT YOUR MONEY BACK.

THANKS FOR THE ATTENTION. YOU FOOL

"... Ya only funky as your last cut; Mess around and ya a^& will be a has what..."

Seller says "mint" condition, dude brags and post pics about them being DS.

"... Just to get a rep ..."

You talk real greasy on here. But YOU DON'T PICK UP THE PHONE WHEN I CALL. YOU KNOW MY NUMBER. I SENT IT TO YOU LIKE YOU ASKED. Stop performing for thesefolks. And stop trying to get them to believe AMEX initiated an "unauthorized purchase" chargeback without consulting you. And keep up with the slickwords. I'm not an e-thug. I will see you. I got your fool too TIMOTHY. Take it EZ man for real. When I get my loot....WHEN that is..I will let all the goodpeople here know that too.

Never use paypal when selling throught the mail.

Use a U.S.P.S money order thats why I always do and stay in contact by phone thats also why I ALWAYS ASK THE BUYER FOR A CONTACT NUMBER also to know hesserious.

Glad nothing like this evey happened to me.

Also this post is in the NIKE section

Back
Top Bottom