Freaking pathetic.

But we're not talking about the playoffs.

We're talking about what happened yesterday.

We're talking about what happened this season.

Not last season. Not last season's playoffs. We're talking about the official beat down that the Suns suffered yesterday. You know, the game were the Suns were favored to completely blow out and annihilate the Lakers?
TEAM XBOX360​
.:Flowsomuch:.​
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

Yeah, exactly, which is why I made the comment that Lakers fans feel that they have a legit payback for the playoff beatdown in a form of a regular season victory.

^
Actually, I'd rather prefer to be a legitimate regular season victory payback.

It has nothing to do with what happened in the playoffs last season.

It's nothing more than a statement game just to shut the Suns fans up until the next game.
TEAM XBOX360​
.:Flowsomuch:.​
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

I lived in Phoenix for a while and anyone with the D'Antoni name is female...Even when he wins he cries about something and tries to make a lame joke that is not even remotely funny. Its hard to root for that team when the coach is such a "big weenie."
"Sit your five dollar *** down before I make singles" Nino Brown

Quote:
Yeah, exactly, which is why I made the comment that Lakers fans feel that they have a legit payback for the playoff beatdown in a form of a regular season victory.
AlphaTrophyCase.jpg
THE U

as a laker fan, i'm just happy we got a win.

that fact that it's phoenix makes the victory icing on the cake.
Got 3 vices; money, sex and Polo​

yes i am too happy very happy about the win...its like one of those storyline movies about how bad kobe is doing in LA and not getttin along with teamates and causing corruption in chemistry...they beat phoenix the by a load and it feels good....
GO LAKERS
^^Click and make money online 100% FREE and LEGIT^^​
LAKERS ALL DAY

As for the game itself, whatever. Game # 2 doesn't mean too much. However, I've now decided that I am going to root against the Suns no matter who they play becaust of D'antoni. How is he, who has never won anything as a head coach, going to try and go scoreboard on a guy who has nine rings? So lame.

Xtapolapacetl:
Has even one Laker fan even said anything like that?

"Yeah! Take THAT! That was for eliminating us in the playoffs the last 2 years!"

Has any Laker fan said anything close to that?

Because if not, then you're wrong. The problem wouldn't be that Lakers fans feel like we have payback; the problem would be (once again) people assume too much.

All we're doing is enjoying yesterday's blowout.

We're not enjoying yesterday's blowout because it was payback.

We're just enjoying yesterday's blowout over the Suns on their home opener.

We're not enjoying it because it means we're better than the Suns.

We're just enjoying it for the one game that it was; a blowout... against an elite team... at their home opener... without our #2 player.

That's worth getting excited over.
smokin.gif
So we are.
happy.gif

4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AlphaTrophyCase.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kobesnaqgn6.png

Still savoring last night's victory, but it will go away as soon as we start talking about tomorrows game.
TEAM LAKERS
TEAM DODGERS
TEAM L.A. KINGS

Here's Kobe on the bench reacting to DFish telling him "Hey Kobe I heard the Bulls fans @ the United Center were chanting your name after they lost to sixers tonight"

capt.4559271b6c864bb28e12ad84d409a861.lakers_suns_basketball_pnu107.jpg
:lol:
laugh.gif

"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

^^^
LOL.

You forgot to include these also..

74353965_27986ec68d.jpg
TEAM XBOX360
.:Flowsomuch:.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

Xtapolapacetl- I didn't ask if anyone said anything about the Lakers championships or the Suns lack of championships.

I asked if anyone made any statement giving any sort of indication that last night's win stood to avenge anything a all.

Of course talk about the Lakers championships and the Suns lack of championships is going to come up, just like a Rockies/Red Sox thread would. But if the Red Sox and Rockies meet again next season and the Rockies win 108 - 2, that doesn't mean that Rockies fans would be happy with being swept in the World Series because that one game evened everything up.

But they WOULD be happy. About that one game. Especially since it would be in blowout fashion.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

LOL at dude posting the pic with Shaq in the background. Shaq DID play for the Lakers right? Were Lakers fans supposed to be offended by that?

"Yea you guys may have 14 trophies and we don't have any, but SHAQ was the one who was responsible for those last 3. NOT Kobe, hahahah losers pwned."
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

^
SMH!

Kobe was on the team, and played a huge roll in those titles. Take your Laker-hating elsewhere. Without Kobe on that team Lakers would not have those rings.

^

I think Heats fans are OFFENDED after the 1st games of the season with Shaq stats of

8 points & 7 Rebounds last night and

9 points & 7 Rebounds against the Pistons last thursday.

Have fun paying $20 million to a out of shape aging center while your team is in salary cap HELL for the next 3 years.
"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

Quote:
Have fun paying $20 million to a out of shape aging center while your team is in salary cap HELL for the next 3 years.
TEAM XBOX360
.:Flowsomuch:.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

Back
Top Bottom