Freaks and Geeks APPRECIATION

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

Love this show. The guest spots from "future" stars were great to watch as well - Shia LaBeouf, Rashida Jones, Ben Stiller, Jason Schwartzman, Judd Apatow's wife, Lizzy Caplan, etc.

You forgot the McMuffin bum from Superbad made an appearance as well.
laugh.gif

It's a shame that show got canceled too, the season finale ending could of led to a ton of stuff for what could've been following seasons.

Love this show. The guest spots from "future" stars were great to watch as well - Shia LaBeouf, Rashida Jones, Ben Stiller, Jason Schwartzman, Judd Apatow's wife, Lizzy Caplan, etc.

laugh.gif

It's a shame that show got canceled too, the season finale ending could of led to a ton of stuff for what could've been following seasons.

Originally Posted by OnlySomeJordans

laugh.gif

roll.gif
 I totally forgot about that guy. This show was wayyy to good to be cancelled. I hate that this show got cancelled the same year "That 70's Show" was re-upped.

Originally Posted by OnlySomeJordans

laugh.gif

roll.gif
 I totally forgot about that guy. This show was wayyy to good to be cancelled. I hate that this show got cancelled the same year "That 70's Show" was re-upped.

I was so young when this came out and I had no clue what they were talking about.

Last year, I was able to watch the whole season because I had Netflix at that time. One of the greatest shows ever made.

I was so young when this came out and I had no clue what they were talking about.

Last year, I was able to watch the whole season because I had Netflix at that time. One of the greatest shows ever made.

Back
Top Bottom