FREAKY TRIPPY S RIGHT HEREE WTHHH. mind=blown...again :hat

dude i actually felt the girls whisper n air on my ears with my eyes close FF to 1:35
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

pimp.gif
 she was on top of my head

broo the hair dryer felt so real no lieee
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
lmao im hypppeee right now. checking out other youtube videos now.. some are scary with your eyes close. ti makes you feel like your running from something
ohwell.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
lmao im hypppeee right now. checking out other youtube videos now.. some are scary with your eyes close. ti makes you feel like your running from something
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

lol the hair dryer was crazy! made my neck hair stand up!

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

lol the hair dryer was crazy! made my neck hair stand up!

this reminds me of what a NTer posted years back. I-doser. mp3 tracks that supposedly inflict or cause your brain to think it's on a certain type of drug or gets you to have deep dreams. stuff like that.

this reminds me of what a NTer posted years back. I-doser. mp3 tracks that supposedly inflict or cause your brain to think it's on a certain type of drug or gets you to have deep dreams. stuff like that.

Back
Top Bottom