Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

"Gold rings on, chanel platinum all in her nose, 
that's my theme song, and you can't play the homies cuz' the team strong,

Girl we can't do nothing with them jeans onn…."
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Freddie is one of the most talented rappers I've heard in my life. No hyperbole or exaggeration

I'm not even mad at this statement
Dude understands his flow and cadence so well. 

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Freddie is one of the most talented rappers I've heard in my life. No hyperbole or exaggeration

I'm not even mad at this statement
Dude understands his flow and cadence so well. 
He's a very very technical rapper which we're seeing less and less of in the "street" rap lane these days.

If you like the combination of Gibbs subject matter plus his pure rapping ability yall should check out Shady Nate.

I %$!!+%$ hate them !$!*!+ man. They're so %$!!+%$ lame and corny. They're doing the same %++$ as Alley, popping %++$ to hot artist for attention. It's not the early 00's anymore. Beef isn't cool.

it really bugs me that this *@+# only got 5 pages smh. gibbs is probably the nicest "newer" rapper out. sons flow is nice and he got a good ear for beats.

^Dude is def in the mix....wasnt a fan at all at first but the Cold Day in Hell tape was more than solid

new tape wit Drama comin out soon i heard

Always forget about Gibbs when the subject of newer rappers comes up. Dude is nice and fits in his lane perfectly.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Was about to make a thread about him.

He killed this track
straight OBLITERATED it akjfdklasjfklasdjflkjaskfjasdjfkajdskfjas

[h1]Freddie Gibbs Hints At Possible Rick Ross Diss[/h1]
by STEVEN J. HOROWITZ

Freddie Gibbs suggests that he'll be throwing shots at Rick Ross on his upcoming mixtape.

Young Jeezy and Rick Ross haven't exactly been on good terms over the past year, throwing shots at one another on records and interviews. Now, Jeezy's signeeFreddie Gibbs hints that he might step in and get involved with the feud.

During an interview with MTV.co.uk, Gangsta Gibbs said that listeners will have to wait for his Baby Faced Killa mixtape to drop to see if he calls out Rozay, but makes it clear that he'll be dissing anyone who's talked greasy about him and his crew.

"You’ll see on the [Baby Faced Killa] mixtape. I’ve been known not to bite my tongue. These guys blowing shots at people will definitely be dealt with accordingly," he said. "They’re not gonna say anything too crazy because they don’t want that real life stuff. They just wanna rap, you know? We’re not really into that, we’re gonna let them know what it’s really about. There ain’t gonna be no freestyle battle or no bullstuff like that."

Back
Top Bottom