Frederick MD?

I just got back from a deployment and now I'm assigned to Ft Detrick. I just want to know more about the area like where do people shop, get haircuts at etc. And hows the nightlife,or is it nonexistent? lmao

I just got back from a deployment and now I'm assigned to Ft Detrick. I just want to know more about the area like where do people shop, get haircuts at etc. And hows the nightlife,or is it nonexistent? lmao

Well there isn't much to do in Frederick, MD. The good thing though is that your not far from Montgomery County. You got Lakeforrest Mall in Gaithersburg right off 355. White Flint which is further down in Rockville/Bethesda area. Check out Rio/Washingtonian off of 270. Then your still a hop, skip, and a jump from DC or Baltimore and both have PLENTY to do there. Im in Germantown now but Ill be in Urbana, MD (which is in Frederick County) around the end of the year....bought a house out there. Its much cheaper to live out there. For haircuts I go to Major League which is in Germantown. Its kind of hard to find cause its in the cut. But when you see the 7-Eleven in the shopping center its all the way to the left of the 7-Eleven (still in the same shopping center. No sign or anything that you can see from the street)...same shopping center though. Ask for John or Craig. A new dude just started cutting there with a beard from Philly, but he's the new dude so you know how that goes. 

Well there isn't much to do in Frederick, MD. The good thing though is that your not far from Montgomery County. You got Lakeforrest Mall in Gaithersburg right off 355. White Flint which is further down in Rockville/Bethesda area. Check out Rio/Washingtonian off of 270. Then your still a hop, skip, and a jump from DC or Baltimore and both have PLENTY to do there. Im in Germantown now but Ill be in Urbana, MD (which is in Frederick County) around the end of the year....bought a house out there. Its much cheaper to live out there. For haircuts I go to Major League which is in Germantown. Its kind of hard to find cause its in the cut. But when you see the 7-Eleven in the shopping center its all the way to the left of the 7-Eleven (still in the same shopping center. No sign or anything that you can see from the street)...same shopping center though. Ask for John or Craig. A new dude just started cutting there with a beard from Philly, but he's the new dude so you know how that goes. 

Back
Top Bottom