Free 1 year Amazon Prime Membership for college students

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

damn it, i paid for one like six months ago.

If you sign up with this they cancel your old subscription and refund the cost of your remaining months, so you'll have one year from today, or so I hear.

If you sign up with this they cancel your old subscription and refund the cost of your remaining months, so you'll have one year from today, or so I hear.

they'll reimburse you a pro-rated amount valued at however much time you have left on your current subscription

they'll reimburse you a pro-rated amount valued at however much time you have left on your current subscription

Thanks OP!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Do they verify?
nerd.gif
It says they MIGHT ask you for some kind of proof of enrollment. So you CAN just sign up with an .edu email address, but if they catch you you'll have to reimburse them for all the shipping charges.

Originally Posted by beezylocks

what exactly is a prime membership?
free two day shipping (anything shipped FROM amazon), upgrade to one-day shipping for $3.99 per item, and no minimum purchase amount.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Do they verify?
nerd.gif
It says they MIGHT ask you for some kind of proof of enrollment. So you CAN just sign up with an .edu email address, but if they catch you you'll have to reimburse them for all the shipping charges.

Originally Posted by beezylocks

what exactly is a prime membership?
free two day shipping (anything shipped FROM amazon), upgrade to one-day shipping for $3.99 per item, and no minimum purchase amount.

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

JohnnyRedStorm said:

So basically, Amare Stoudemire and Raymond Felton instead of LeBron.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

JohnnyRedStorm said:

So basically, Amare Stoudemire and Raymond Felton instead of LeBron.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom