Free 1 year Amazon Prime Membership for college students

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

I'm trying to order some textbooks but it still says I have to pay for shipping? I already activated my prime membership. How do I get free two day shipping?
Textbook has to be sold from Amazon themselves and not a separate seller. Amazon had a German book that I needed and I didn't have to pay shipping for that.

How do I create a .edu email or does that depend on what university you go to?

All schools should have a .edu email. If you don't have one yet contact your school to set up an account.

I'm trying to order some textbooks but it still says I have to pay for shipping? I already activated my prime membership. How do I get free two day shipping?
Textbook has to be sold from Amazon themselves and not a separate seller. Amazon had a German book that I needed and I didn't have to pay shipping for that.

How do I create a .edu email or does that depend on what university you go to?

All schools should have a .edu email. If you don't have one yet contact your school to set up an account.

Prime only applies to certain items. Not everything sold on Amazon is sold by amazon, there are some independent sellers who charge their own shipping prices. Most items that go through Amazon have the Prime tag though.
And hank, if you attend a university you usually get an .edu email on your day of orientation...if you didnt im not sure that they have one. 
nerd.gif

Prime only applies to certain items. Not everything sold on Amazon is sold by amazon, there are some independent sellers who charge their own shipping prices. Most items that go through Amazon have the Prime tag though.
And hank, if you attend a university you usually get an .edu email on your day of orientation...if you didnt im not sure that they have one. 
nerd.gif

I just saw this when I was ordering my books the other day 
pimp.gif

Also...$3.99 for next day shipping. Doesn't get much better than that

I just saw this when I was ordering my books the other day 
pimp.gif

Also...$3.99 for next day shipping. Doesn't get much better than that

Back
Top Bottom