Free $10 Amazon Gift Card Offer Vol. 2 re-up

LOL I KNOW WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT... ITS FAKE I NEVER RECIEVED NOT ONE... SO TELL ME EVERYBODY ELSE SAYING IT DIDNT WORK AND YOU THE THREAD STARTER DOES... YOU SHUT UP LOL

LOL I KNOW WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT... ITS FAKE I NEVER RECIEVED NOT ONE... SO TELL ME EVERYBODY ELSE SAYING IT DIDNT WORK AND YOU THE THREAD STARTER DOES... YOU SHUT UP LOL

look you are wrong....point blank.....reread the thread multiple people are saying they are getting the cards via email

why the hell would i keep coming back into the thread saying i got something i didnt ???????

what the hell do you want now first you ask for a screenshot ..you get it with TODAYS DATE & you still spitting out misinformation

you want pictures of my amazon purchases too... :rolleyes :rolleyes

Last edited:
Just as I was going to come in here and call this whole thread a fraud as well, I get the emails in my inboxes. You got lucky this time. :lol:

It took almost 2 weeks to get those emails though.

IM IN TX... STILL AINT GOT IT I DID IT BOUT 4 TIMES WAITED A MONTH NOTHIHNG

Just as I was going to come in here and call this whole thread a fraud as well, I get the emails in my inboxes. You got lucky this time. :lol:

It took almost 2 weeks to get those emails though.

you were saying everyone right.......

dont worry ill wait......

next you will say 2sappy is my backup account right? or you want me to give you my code i got & that will show you right.... :smh: :smh:

cant even try & help out fellow members without someone actin up & spewing misinformation

Last edited:
That's your problem. Doing it over and over creates a red flag that you're trying to get $40 of gift cards instead of $10 most likely. That's on you, should have been more patient.

Here is my referral code guys. now get on there and get me more free monies. :rofl: :smokin
GZTNQ

Last edited:
ok so how do i know it went through? because i put your code in and went all the way to the get quotes button.. what now?

ok so how do i know it went through? because i put your code in and went all the way to the get quotes button.. what now?

get the price quote & you will get an email saying you just did a quote...thats how you know your are done.... $10 code should be emailed to you in a week or 2

Just got 2 of my gift cards today. THIS IS NOT FRAUDULENT. I'm from cali and even though it wasn't part of the list I still got it. I just used the yellow pages for real addresses in other states.

Definitely good looks

was the refferal code the one you get at the end of the quote btw? 

and can we keep doing it to the same email just different refferal codes, or does it have to be different emails each time.

Just got 2 of my gift cards today. THIS IS NOT FRAUDULENT. I'm from cali and even though it wasn't part of the list I still got it. I just used the yellow pages for real addresses in other states.

Definitely good looks

was the refferal code the one you get at the end of the quote btw? 
and can we keep doing it to the same email just different refferal codes, or does it have to be different emails each time.

no they will email you a unique code for you to give to others with your gift card email

Yes you can keep doing it on other email accounts..or the same account with a different code

Hmm, I don't seem to see my refferal code in the amazon email. Does elephant send you a separate email for  the refferal code?

It work use my referal code also and coldcity if you can put my code also in the front page. Peace.
Refereal code
BPY3K

Thought this was over last week when I didn't get my weekly gc email but I got one today so it is still LIVE :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom