FREE $10 MLB.com GIFT CARD! OFFICIALLY DEAD!

*Biff voice* Well, lookie what we have heeeerrreee....

Props again Zyzz!

did you buy it blank or with a player? awesome set regardless, i should have got a Dodgers fitted :smh: miss my old wool version :frown:

Yikes. Polyester is terrible. Glad it was $3 bucks.. People drop almost $40 for that? I guess I'll stick with the cooperstown collection, where some of them are 100% wool. I have some older hats from 2002-2006 that are wool that I should revive. White band with grey under brim. Who would've thought it would be this bad :smh:

Thanks again for the info OP... Sizing is off too.. But for that price, I'll take the bad

Last edited:
did you buy it blank or with a player? awesome set regardless, i should have got a Dodgers fitted :smh: miss my old wool version :frown:

Thanks Zyzz... I got it blank. I've been sayin I've wanted the road jersey for a MINUTE.

You simply cannot beat a free authentic and fitted. :lol:

I'm rocking the jersey on Saturday while I'm in SD. :nthat:

Thanks again for the info OP... Sizing is off too.. But for that price, I'll take the bad

Yeah, mine ended up being a bit bigger. But I'd rather have a bit bigger than a bit smaller.

I'll live. :lol:

6 Fitteds with one more backordered and a Dodger jersey comin in too.

Good looks OP. paid 6.74 total for everything...I may never need another Dodger fitted in my life.

Idk if it was just me but the box they shipped the hats in to me were ridiculously small. Mine all came bent in, I was pretty pissed about that but I figure its karma for me doin MLB super dirty. 

I doubt anything like this will ever happen again

got my 2 fitteds in yesterday :smokin paid about 15$ total shipped for both

2012 All Star Mariners fitted and also copped a Orioles fitted

Hopefully my fitteds come in good shape, they should be here Tuesday. The rest of my stuff came in last wednesday. Will Lid's or any of the hats stores take a fitted for exchange?

Hopefully my fitteds come in good shape, they should be here Tuesday. The rest of my stuff came in last wednesday. Will Lid's or any of the hats stores take a fitted for exchange?

Lids should exchange them as long as it has the price sticker on it. just say you got it as a gift.

im need to do the same tho :smh:

Just got mine today, That joint is extra tight, Wore it for about 5 minutes to see how it felt, Almost got a headache. :x :stoneface: :smh:

Should've gotten a 7 1/2. :smh:

:nthat: :nthat:

Glad so many people came up on that gift card @#^%. I almost feel bad wearing that jersey tomorrow. :lol: (OK, maybe not.)

I'm not hip on that Cool Base material. Again, I'm not complaining on a free authentic. But I opened the box expecting that thick polyester material. I thought MLBshop bamboozled me with a batting practice jersey. :lol:

All good though. It kinda works out since I stay inland where it gets pretty hot in the summer.

finally got ALL of my stuff in. damn post office kept getting it wrong, and MLB shop just decided to put all of my orders through again so i ended up with an extra shirt. :lol: :pimp:

the brick red hat was out of stock. otherwise i would have ended up with an extra. :frown:

and the first black hat still has never been delivered, so the one pictured is from the order they put through again. i'll be waiting. :lol: :nerd:

499e216a03a011e2a15422000a1e8939_7.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom