|||| FREE 3.0 / 4.0 / 5.0 & iD |||| 2013 ||||

wow, it looks busy, but i will prob try to cop. i always cop free runs because they're my beaters, my gym shoes, and even shoes i use to run 5K-12K
it looks like no clean black/white colorway again this year. FR2 black/white was the best.

need more actual product photos.. hated the fr3's at first and now i have 3 pairs... so i wont rule them out

I'm not a fan of Free Runs but these look decent. Just throw a LunarGlide/LunarEclipse midsole/outsole on them and I'll buy it lol.

I don't know. I kind of like this new design. It is very busy though and I did like the simplicity of my FR1. I have honestly liked the looks of all the free runs because they all seem basic and not too busy. When the FR4 come out I'm definitely going to check them out and maybe consider buying them. For me it's all about fit and as long as they give me a barefoot feel while still locking my foot down I'll be happy with it. Nike just needs to make sure they have good cw and that it does what it's supposed to do and keep you close to the ground, light, and flexible.

Detailed shots via TT

FR4

4.0 V3

Will cop one colorway for the gym, as I did for the FR2's & 3's.

The lines on the mesh remind me of the Kobe 7s.
I'll pick up those NYK pair later.~

Last edited:
ray- my eyes! nooo lol

man Dynamic FW does NOT look good here, looks like a tack on. the 4.0's look nice however

FR2 > 4 > 3

I'll admit I like these more than the 3s; however, just like the 3s, the cws are weak! I like how they look related to the FR2, but the DFW is not a good look. I think iD can save these for me. I wonder if they have a "tongue"?

Last edited:
The 4.0 reminds me of some other Nike shoe but I can't quite remember which one. Lunarswift with a bigger swoosh? It's nice though, want to see the other colorways.

Still very unimpressed by the detailed shots, though felt the same way about the FR3 when i first saw shots of those, and now i love my pair and enjoy running in them daily. whether or not I purchase the FR4 will come down to the moment i actually hold them in my hands.

dannnng, i are disappoint, haha

much like the rest of you, i loved the FR2's. the FR3's were nice too. I like the soles from the 3's but the upper on these 4's are not doing it for me.

maybe it's the colorway, but both versions of the shoe just don't satisfy my thirst. good thing the longevity of the previous versions are superb. :tongue:

ummm... wont say too much negative about em because I havent seen in person, but I def dont like em as much as the 2s or 3s. :\

Great! I just copped my free run 3 shield and I really like it. Can't wait till fall for these 4s to come! Looks dope and I can't wait for these to drop!

ummm... wont say too much negative about em because I havent seen in person, but I def dont like em as much as the 2s or 3s. :\

I'll wait to reserve final judgement until I see them in person also. Bit looking at the photos, I don't like how much the flywire is exposed.

I love the FR3s. I have 9 different CWs....

Back
Top Bottom