FREE ALBUM: Chip tha Ripper - Tell Ya Friends (ft. Bun B, Kid Cudi, Ray Cash, Krayzie Bone, etc)

Originally Posted by Addicted To Exclusives

I keep giving Chip chances cuz Cudi messes with him. But he always disappoints
Me 2. He still getting checked for off that Hyerr joint he did with Cudi. Im going to peep this. If this dissapoints im never checking for Chip again

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

DAYTONA 5000 said:
This guy is trash. I'd only download to listen to the repetitive Inglish beats. Dude (Inglish) is a dweeb though, met him and asked if he ever heard about Jewels and he was like "Uh....naw man. Naw." Lying ***

laugh.gif

I can't tell, do you like Chip? Or Chuck?

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

DAYTONA 5000 said:
This guy is trash. I'd only download to listen to the repetitive Inglish beats. Dude (Inglish) is a dweeb though, met him and asked if he ever heard about Jewels and he was like "Uh....naw man. Naw." Lying ***

laugh.gif

I can't tell, do you like Chip? Or Chuck?

chip sucks man... i have no idea what people see in his music... he was better on his commercial #$##... u cant b on no backpack #$## wit weak lyrics

chip sucks man... i have no idea what people see in his music... he was better on his commercial #$##... u cant b on no backpack #$## wit weak lyrics

^ I kept saying this in the last thread

after his "MONEY" mixtape, I might have enjoyed 5 or less tracks from him

^ I kept saying this in the last thread

after his "MONEY" mixtape, I might have enjoyed 5 or less tracks from him

I haven't really listened to much of his stuff but I really like Chuck and the Cool Kids.

I haven't really listened to much of his stuff but I really like Chuck and the Cool Kids.

Chip is ok. His verse on Big Sean's 5 on It remix was trash though, ruined the song sort of IMO

Chip is ok. His verse on Big Sean's 5 on It remix was trash though, ruined the song sort of IMO

Originally Posted by Nash

Huh. If anything thats the best verse he probably ever spit
laugh.gif
. Son had the best verse on that song.

This Chip mixtape right here is pure @+*. Chuck couldn't even save it with the production. Straight deleted it.

laugh.gif

This Chip mixtape right here is pure @+*. Chuck couldn't even save it with the production. Straight deleted it.

Never knew people disliked Chip like that.

All I've heard is the Cleveland Show but I was listening to it for a minute.

Yall don't like $#@% like "Movie" ?

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

laugh.gif

idk, it felt like he was forcing it and not just riding the beat like Sean and Spitta did.  

laugh.gif

idk, it felt like he was forcing it and not just riding the beat like Sean and Spitta did.  

pimp.gif

Easy to dislike Chip (the name, Cleveland, CuDi association, the alligator line) but he has some nice songs and collaborations. I still listen to certain cuts from the Cleveland Show so I was looking forward to giving this a listen.

pimp.gif

Easy to dislike Chip (the name, Cleveland, CuDi association, the alligator line) but he has some nice songs and collaborations. I still listen to certain cuts from the Cleveland Show so I was looking forward to giving this a listen.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Movie is fire.

All the stuff on this tape though. I dont know. I think his production gotta really be hot and match him.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Movie is fire.

All the stuff on this tape though. I dont know. I think his production gotta really be hot and match him.

laugh.gif

I could understand that.

laugh.gif

I could understand that.

Back
Top Bottom