Free Fable 2 (Full Game?) Download via Xbox.com Marketplace

Again, this may or may not be the full game. It could be a listing error or they may have changed the format of how to distribute the episodic content. There won't be confirmation until someone finishes the download. It doesn't hurt to add it to queue and wait.

I own the game and it was worth the play through. This would be dope for people to try the game out now that part 3 is dropping later this month.

Again, this may or may not be the full game. It could be a listing error or they may have changed the format of how to distribute the episodic content. There won't be confirmation until someone finishes the download. It doesn't hurt to add it to queue and wait.

I own the game and it was worth the play through. This would be dope for people to try the game out now that part 3 is dropping later this month.

It really is about 7 gigs. and in the active downloads it says Fable II not fable II episode one or anything

It really is about 7 gigs. and in the active downloads it says Fable II not fable II episode one or anything

i hate how my work blocks out all gaming stuff, i had to manually enter that web address into my phone to add it to my queue, we'll see what happens when i get home tonight, lol

i hate how my work blocks out all gaming stuff, i had to manually enter that web address into my phone to add it to my queue, we'll see what happens when i get home tonight, lol

I doubt that this is really the full game. There must be something else to it, like having to pay to unlock some features or not being able to unlock achievements.

I doubt that this is really the full game. There must be something else to it, like having to pay to unlock some features or not being able to unlock achievements.

before it let me download chapter 1 or the first part of the game it took a while but you stop at a certain part and have to buy the rest. but the first part is big and makes you think you have the full game

before it let me download chapter 1 or the first part of the game it took a while but you stop at a certain part and have to buy the rest. but the first part is big and makes you think you have the full game

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

really? %%%% that sucks

really? %%%% that sucks

Originally Posted by NobleKane

really? %%%% that sucks

well then, now i dont feel bad about not being able to download it 

Originally Posted by NobleKane

really? %%%% that sucks

well then, now i dont feel bad about not being able to download it 

If you're on the fence, add it to queue. Wait until the storm clears, and you'll know whether it's the full game or the extensive demo.

Episode 1 was intentionally free, it was basically an extensive demo that tried to "hook" people so that they would cough up the $ to continue playing the game/buying the next episode. That download was about 2GB.

They may have switched up the format so this download may be a glorified demo. I haven't disregarded that possibility.

Somebody on SD said their save file (well outside of episode 1) loaded on to this without issue and another said that "Fable II - Full Game" appears in their download history.

Back
Top Bottom