** FREE IHOP Pancakes - Feb 24th vol. I got proof **

Unlike McDonald's dude, I got proof !
roll.gif

adyoa0.jpg

http://www.ihoppancakeday.com/

[h1]About National Pancake Day[/h1] [h2]February 24, 2009[/h2]
Known also as Fat Tuesday or Mardi Gras, National Pancake Day dates back several centuries to when the English prepped for fasting during Lent. Strict rules prohibited the eating of all dairy products during Lent, so pancakes were made to use up the supply of eggs, milk, butter and other dairy products…hence the name Pancake Tuesday, or Shrove Tuesday.

Since beginning its National Pancake Day celebration in 2006, IHOP has raised nearly two million dollars to support charities in the communities in which it operates. With your help, we hope to raise $1,000,000 for Children's Miracle Network in 2009!

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Stop in and get your pancake on word to Jim Jones[/color]
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]P.S. it's for a good cause, let's support the Children's MiracleNetwork NT !![/color]
happy.gif

edit- Notice the word - "CONSIDER"
wink.gif

pimp.gif
This will make up for those damn quarter pounders.

Edit: And it says "consider", so they actually are free.
smile.gif

But don't be cheap.
grin.gif

Its really not worth it considering the long lines full of desperate people to save a few dollars, makes no sense to me if you're a working man doing thisbut that's just me (I'd rather pay for the convenience of walking in and out).

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by KAM WINSTON

roll.gif

they're really not free
yes they are.
grin.gif
you arent required to give a donation
Yeah my manager said last year a lot of people came in got some free cakes and bounced, most didn't even tip
mad.gif
. So I'll be crazy mad if people don't tip, plus I work that night andI'm in a college town so it's going to be extra crazy. If you go, make sure you leave a couple of bones for a free meal man.

Originally Posted by bboy1827

roll.gif

they're really not free
yes they are.
grin.gif
Yeah my manager said last year a lot of people came in got some free cakes and bounced, most didn't even tip
mad.gif
. So I'll be crazy mad if people don't tip, plus I work that night and I'm in a college town so it's going to be extra crazy. If you go, make sure you leave a couple of bones for a free meal man.
yea but you cant say something is free & then expect people to tip. because what is 15% of 0... (its zero for all you stupid people)

awwwwwready....

i will be up in that !+$!* on thursday, and i will take a dump before i get there to make extra room
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

awwwwwready....

i will be up in that !+$!* on thursday, and i will take a dump before i get there to make extra room
pimp.gif

co-sign
pimp.gif

i'll be hitting up all the ihops in my area

roll.gif

they're really not free
yes they are.
grin.gif
mad.gif
. So I'll be crazy mad if people don't tip, plus I work that night and I'm in a college town so it's going to be extra crazy. If you go, make sure you leave a couple of bones for a free meal man.
yea but you cant say something is free & then expect people to tip. because what is 15% of 0... (its zero for all you stupid people)
But its something thats normally not free, your cute math doesn't really work here. If you're at a place a person normally gets a tip at,and you use a coupon, you should still tip based upon the full price, not the sale price. Unless you're a douche.

roll.gif

they're really not free
yes they are.
grin.gif
mad.gif
Man, I make 2.13/hr. People give me @$% for no reason and I'm goign to be running back and forth, and people aren't going ot just eat andleave, they always linger for no reason. Probably try and go and come back later, so for the sake of a free meal, atleast leave something.

bboy1827 wrote:

ericberry14 wrote:

KAM WINSTON wrote:

roll.gif

they're really not free
yes they are.
grin.gif
mad.gif
. So I'll be crazy mad if people don't tip, plus I work that night and
I'm in a college town so it's going to be extra crazy. If you go, make sure you leave a couple of bones for a free meal man.

Man, I make 2.13/hr. People give me !$# for no reason and I'm goign to be running back and forth, and people aren't going ot just eat and leave, they always linger for no reason. Probably try and go and come back later, so for the sake of a free meal, atleast leave something.

You make 2.13
eek.gif
? You work in China bro?

Man, I make 2.13/hr. People give me @$% for no reason and I'm goign to be running back and forth, and people aren't going ot just eat and leave, they always linger for no reason. Probably try and go and come back later, so for the sake of a free meal, atleast leave something.
Damn, let's help this dude out and tip.

As stated in my original post, this IS for a good cause and we all know NT hascontributed to some great organizations. Any little tip towards the workers or the Children's Miracle Network is helpful.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

bboy1827 wrote:

ericberry14 wrote:

KAM WINSTON wrote:

roll.gif

they're really not free
yes they are.
grin.gif
mad.gif
. So I'll be crazy mad if people don't tip, plus I work that night and
I'm in a college town so it's going to be extra crazy. If you go, make sure you leave a couple of bones for a free meal man.

Man, I make 2.13/hr. People give me !$# for no reason and I'm goign to be running back and forth, and people aren't going ot just eat and leave, they always linger for no reason. Probably try and go and come back later, so for the sake of a free meal, atleast leave something.

You make 2.13
eek.gif
? You work in China bro?

laugh.gif
I was thinking the same thing

I find it so amusing how people get excited over a free meal. First the Dennys fiasco now this, place is gunna be crazy.

Back
Top Bottom