** FREE IHOP Pancakes - Feb 24th vol. I got proof **

This has been around for a while. I remember hearing about it last year and the year before. And I didn't know waiters get paid THAT little. I thought itwas around 4.00/hr. I guess you guys make more tips than I thought.

^^^no, its a free short stack.

Its not really too much of a deal b/c you still have to get eggs, hash browns and sausage/bacon plus something to drink and tip.

Even if you just take the free short stack, drink water, tip and make a donation it's going to be about $5. For $1 more you can get
all you can eat pancakes plus eggs, sausage/bacon/ham and hash browns. It's a clever ploy to get people in the door
and get some money for the MCN. I respect their hustle but I rather just give a buck or two at the Publix checkout
than spend the same $5 I would any other time at IHOP just to say I got a "free" short stack.

do you have to eat the pancakes there? or can you take them home? i dont wanna have to wait since there will most likely be a bunch of people there

I went around 3:00.

Got my 3 pancakes and a Sprite.

Tipped the waitress $2 and gave $3 to the Children's Network.

...left without paying for my Sprite.

pimp.gif

i went with 4 other friends today.. we all just got water and the free pancakes..

i dropped 2$ in the donation though
laugh.gif

i feel bad..

Originally Posted by DRjordanlover45

i went with 4 other friends today.. we all just got water and the free pancakes..

laugh.gif

i feel bad..
water and pancakes?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by DRjordanlover45

laugh.gif

i feel bad..
water and pancakes?
sick.gif
freee meal >

i drink water with anything though
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Mrmeeh2

a failed attempt to beat Denny's 2/4/09
tired.gif

... IHOP does this all the time.

i donate to the children's network often they've saved quite a few people close to me. donated $5 & got my pancakes there was no wait. then i gotfood to go.

Went to IHOP with my mother *
laugh.gif
* tonight..hostess told us 25 mins but we got to sit down within 10 mins..

Ordered two short stacks with a side of bacon and chocolate milk and a water!

7.10 total and dropped 3 bucks in the donation thing..

Great pancakes!!! especially for free! well not really for free cause i wanted a side with my pancakes..

Back
Top Bottom