FREE LEGAL DOWNLOADING!?....... vol music industry "giants pull out" for now, =[

2edzgax.jpg

Originally Posted by FACE MURDA

This sucks. All fake sneaker wearing, pirating F*gs should burn. Your taking money out of peoples pocket that work hard at what they do. Most of you that love this free S*#t will work boring 9 to 5's for the rest of your boring lives. How would you feel if you created something to make money from and people just stole it and never paid you a dime for it. get some money and buy the Sh#t you losers

roll.gif
in b4 b&. Why so serious?

This sucks. All fake sneaker wearing, pirating F*gs should burn. Your taking money out of peoples pocket that work hard at what they do. Most of you that love this free S*#t will work boring 9 to 5's for the rest of your boring lives. How would you feel if you created something to make money from and people just stole it and never paid you a dime for it. get some money and buy the Sh#t you losers

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Learn to READ

"As part of the deal artists, record companies and publishers will be paid in proportion to how popular their songsare. They will also get a cut of advertising revenue."

u mad doggie?

There's no way you're gonna stop downloading free music, look how this $%%$ turned out since Napster, when that fell off then what KaZaa, Sharebare,Frostfire (?), Limewire, then you got Blogs, (Those forums you keep on the DL that you cant find on Google), and Google....

If only all record labels agree to put up a full catalogue along with mixtapes and $%%$ with that proposed deal, at least they would get SOME incentives forwhat they been "robbed" for. Not sayin its FULL payment back OR anywhere close to that, but at least there getting some money of something theycan't control. Hopefully this $%%$ won't fall off though, I would agree with SOME ofwhat you said but I have been d/l'n $%%$ for years and trustme, MORE than HALF the $%%$ I download JUST to see wassup wita new/word of mouth rapper/singer GETS DELETED (and I keep $%%$ that I could at LEAST knock acouple times), so for me, I woulda lost a $%%$ load of money with how I am wit music but thats just me

a program like this began at college campuses all over the nation under the titles "ctrax" and "ruckus" (independent of each other). thecatch was you could only play music with their media players, and had annoying banners to look at.

http://www.cdigix.com/cdigix/

i thought it was great for checking out samples of cds. keep in mind though, youre not gonna get anything underground or indie of course. but lets say you werein the mood for some good stuff from the 90s and 80s, the program wasnt too bad.

Back
Top Bottom