FREE NIKES....!!! Shoe store looted in LA Lakers championship.....

Damn!!!!!!

I was just going through what he had in stock.

The people that actually stole from there knew what they were getting.

I'm sure you will see mass listings on craigs list an ebay.

Don't be surprised if Flightclub gets a bunch of these too.

Report the listings if you can to the police or the NTer that works for Nice Kicks so he can tell the owner.

If there is a way to email the shop email the shop links (maybe copy the pics as well in case seller deletes pics) so they can possibly press charges. Orreport to the police.

I'm sure NTers had shoes there being that it was a consignment shop.

Let's do this for the sneaker community, not right what happened.

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

How many of u NTers are in this picture...??....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
happy.gif

hopefully none!!! if some NTers were part of this group of hooligans then you should be ashamed and shunned from claiming to be part of this culture/community. im not a wise veteran collector or anything but there is a thing called dignity and respect. these idiots have not an inkling of that.

but i agree i would never thought someone could carry so many while running....its hard enough to carry them stacked on top of each other yet alone wrappedaround you while making a dash.

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

This is how my fellow Laker fans act??....SMH

dont give them the dignity of calling them laker fans or fans for that matter...true fans arent wild savages like these crazy fools. these are just guys makingLA citizens, LA lakers fans, and even their own community look bad. shame on these guys, it only takes one bad apple to ruin it for everyone else.
mad.gif

What a bunch of ****** monkeys. I hope they die. Hopefully the Insurance will cover it all, and all the people who lost out get there money.

that craigslist post should be on that show for "American's Dumbest Criminals" i think that's what the show is called....i hope they getcaught, i hope all others get caught too, just emailed holy grail (im sure some of you guys did too) but im sure its nice for them to know to have support ofthe sneaker community. hopefully they can make something off these leads...good job to the OP who posted the craigslist...

HOPEFULLY NO ONE here BUYS THEM...if you do its a crime to receive stolen property FYI!!

it woulda sucked to know u got shoes in there and watch it get looted....wouldnt be to smart to try and go save em while peeps is looting.....
although i might have gave it a shot.......depending on the shoe(s)

no joke.. some of these shoes are pretty rare. so rare that if anything like that comes out in the next month, you can assume with 99% confidence that itsTHERE pair.

my eyes are on a vintage pair of womens tw trainers. ive never seen that c/w before as its never before been on websites like ebay. so once that pops up, itsover for that seller
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom