Free Prodigy. Vol. Respect The Old Time G.

I'm 15 and when I heard Shook Ones four years ago I was hooked. Prodigy and Nasir are the dudes that turned my musical taste around.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"All we go through is hell, what the $#+% is a heaven."

I'm 15 and when I heard Shook Ones four years ago I was hooked. Prodigy and Nasir are the dudes that turned my musical taste around.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

U just heard it 4 years ago? Let me guess it was when u watched 8mile

I never saw 8 Mile til 2 years ago. I used to hate Em. I am a child, let me live.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

U just heard it 4 years ago? Let me guess it was when u watched 8mile

I never saw 8 Mile til 2 years ago. I used to hate Em. I am a child, let me live.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AMafia

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Goddamn your young
laugh.gif
I always assume that everyone here is around my age...then I remember: "$$$% when I was 15 I was on NikeTalk"...

Originally Posted by AMafia

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Goddamn your young
laugh.gif
I always assume that everyone here is around my age...then I remember: "$$$% when I was 15 I was on NikeTalk"...

Its alright young Simba one day you will grow into a strong mature lion..but musically u on the right track so far

Its alright young Simba one day you will grow into a strong mature lion..but musically u on the right track so far

Back
Top Bottom