Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

S'more designs...

2wfmqv7.jpg

NYK

idsuth.jpg

Freeza
tongue.gif

1zn0ign.jpg

Goku

I may be stupid...but I don't see an orange sole option...nor do I see an option where you took out the webbing...like you did on the Goku version.

Originally Posted by big1236

do these fit guys who have wide feet?
i would say so.  the free run+ v1 and 2  run alot wider in the toebox.  i have a narrower foot and the free 5.0 v4 and earlier have a nicer snugger fit on my foot.  i still buy the new frees, just have to lace them up tighter.

Shady:  For more iD options...
Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

....go to the NikeStore.com > Customize > Design Search > Newest Design > Free Run 2+ > Customize Now   

Also be sure to save it to your locker, so you can always edit and have the additional options.

Green Apple cw now up on NDC!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

i would say so.  the free run+ v1 and 2  run alot wider in the toebox.  i have a narrower foot and the free 5.0 v4 and earlier have a nicer snugger fit on my foot.  i still buy the new frees, just have to lace them up tighter.
man i thought it was just me. The toebox on these things runs wide as hell. You have to lace them up extra tight to compensate. Only drawback thus far.

Anyways, my Challenge Reds.

Free-Run+-2-012-540x360.jpg

Originally Posted by johngotty

man i thought it was just me. The toebox on these things runs wide as hell. You have to lace them up extra tight to compensate. Only drawback thus far.

i was even considering going down a half size, but wan't to try the 12.5 first and don't think i'm going to niketown anytime soon...

Originally Posted by johngotty

Nice, Gotti! The more I see this pair, the more I want to purchase!

I thought about trying to go down a half size but i started wearing these so returning isn't an option.

i think ill go ahead and order those green joints a half size down, if they are too small, will just return them.

yes, get true to size, these fit more better than other frees (v5, v3) i got .5 size bigger now i have to return them and get my true size

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by never wear them

took a pic of my lil bro wearin em when i saw him... 
5593473053_4b19a00a6d_z.jpg

I'ma have to add a diff insole for sure on these tho
Just scooped up a pair, been training so this will be my first pair of Frees.  Wanted a natural type feel without having to go the "$+**!@%%+" route and getting Vibram Five Fingers (
laugh.gif
).

I've tried on Frees before, but never bought any.  Never got my hands on a free pair even though I worked for Nike when the Free line first dropped.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by never wear them

took a pic of my lil bro wearin em when i saw him... 
5593473053_4b19a00a6d_z.jpg

I'ma have to add a diff insole for sure on these tho
Just scooped up a pair, been training so this will be my first pair of Frees.  Wanted a natural type feel without having to go the "$+**!@%%+" route and getting Vibram Five Fingers (
laugh.gif
).

I've tried on Frees before, but never bought any.  Never got my hands on a free pair even though I worked for Nike when the Free line first dropped.
on all the online pics that i seen i was happy to pass but now....
eek.gif
 i need these!!!!!

Yo ironman welcome to the club bruh! U just missed the runningwarehouse sale
pimp.gif

My 6 pairs of frees came in today with runningwarehouse FREE overnight shipping to cali residents!

Ill post pics later, just got off work.

comparison pic of my Dr Suess with the total oranges. tried them on back to back, think i am going to try going down a half size because these do fit slightly bigger than the v4s . indoor pic, snowed last nite here in socal and the clouds came in. go figure

BN: DOPE! They're now at MSRP @ RW
frown.gif

DRD: I guess the fit varies... I tried on the Black cw about a week ago to confirm what size I'd order for my iDs, and they fit very similar to my FR1s (1/2 up for me), which is what I also wore to the store. Anywho NICE Chlorine Blues a.k.a. Dr. Suess'
laugh.gif

Yeah its not unheard of for different colorways to vary in fit. I lined them up sole to sole and the runs are slightly longer. Will order the greens tonite in a 12.5 (1/2 size down) and post when I get them.

I did the same thing lol with my LiveStrong Free Run1s and the Black Free Run2s (Both 8.5s) st Sports Authority, and they were the same length... I'm thinking it may be the bigger sizes that fit bigger than the smaller ones...

wifey ordered some IDs from ntsm earlier today (Ill post a pic of the lil card later this week or something). Just to clear things up...the midsole rim goes all the way around on the 3.0 sole, but on the og free sole it stops ot the toe.

Its sunday..Im chillin drinkin brews, which always gets me in the mood o spend $$ might get some frees from running warehouse lol.

DOPE, Shaun! I'm looking forward to see the final product! Which midsole did she opt for the FR2 or 3.0?

I'm sure we saw similar samples with the midsole rim issue. I posted a comment on the issue on the Free Run 2iD album page via Facebook because they didn't reveal the front/toe view on any of the Free Run samples, but it would always get deleted by the Nike iD Admin
grin.gif
. The next day, they sent me a private message saying that the samples were "faulty, and the final product will be what we see on the Builder". I really prefer how the midsole rims stop at the toe on the samples out now on the FR2s, but, just in case, I opted for the White/White combo.

has anyone ordered id's? it saids sold out for the week

i will order these as soon as i can place an order

will be my first id's ever

fwt9nn.jpg

Shaun: NICE!

Knuckles: I placed my order last Monday... And WOW! I didn't expect them to sell out!

dammit running world's discount for free's is gone now....pewwww gotta find me some reds for way below retail

Originally Posted by daaznfella

dammit running world's discount for free's is gone now....pewwww gotta find me some reds for way below retail

mad.gif
damnit....almost pulled the trigger on a pair earlier too.

^yeah i thought about it, also means i'd have to buy a $10 item with my TCA-ness....shoe cleaner and socks? *i guess*

Back
Top Bottom