Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

So these are scheduled to drop in April? I'm going to the Nike Store in Santa Monica next week, so hopefully they got some early to put on display.

on my second pair of free's. def coppin the new version when they come out. livestrong free2's please!

Was about to pull the trigger on a pair of Free Run+.

Glad that I saw this thread.

Add me to the list of people who are going to be poor when these come out on ID. Really nice-looking shoe.

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

i aint run in years, but for a summer sneaker these are fire flame spitta
pimp.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
pimp.gif

Same here... LOL

Got my first pair of frees (run +), awesome shoes and these look even better. Nice job Nike

Initial thoughts on the video:

1. Love the shoe
2. He's wearing a yellow sillyband. Anyone have any guesses on the shape?
laugh.gif

yo these are clean as %+$%

will probably cop a pair to lift in at some point in the near future

Originally Posted by big1236

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

i aint run in years, but for a summer sneaker these are fire flame spitta
pimp.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
pimp.gif

Same here... LOL
how sad is it that i like these and running never crossed my mind?
laugh.gif
these are very dope though. i need to see a pair in person.

Nike Free Run+ 2 looks good...Liked the first one and free's are good minimalist shoes. Never ran more than a few miles in them though......

Man...I was going to cop earlier but was waiting to see if any of my boys wanted anything, in order to save on shipping costs.
I had no idea they'd sell out completely or would be removed until official release...Sleeping FTL.

Did some digging today y'all :

Jeffery: Hi, my name is Jeffery. How may I help you?

Me: Hi Jeffery, I was wondering when the Nike Free Run+ 2 was set to release. I actually saw it on NikeStore.com but it has been removed after being online for a couple of days...

Jeffery: Let me check that out for you.
Jeffery: That is set to hit NIKEiD on the 30th, but let me check where it went from the site.
Jeffery: It looks like April 4th is the date on that release

Me: Do you know what colors will release?

Jeffery: It looks like a red and a black for men, and a purple/ black combo for women.

Me: One more thing, do you know how much they'll be on NikeiD?

Jeffery: Not yet, no.

Heads up! iD preview on Facebook!

Colored midsoles and reflective options are available!

Mine came in this evening. I did a lace switch on em to make em pop. Ordered off NDC when they dropped, didn't know they have been pulled. Out of the box these feel a little big bigger as far as the width goes. The toebox is about the same as the FR1. Can't wait to give these a go this weekend. I've been so anxious to get these! ID's are a MUST, along with a few extra colors. Figured I would get away from Lunars for a sec.
tongue.gif

2vnknpj.jpg

Nice lace change up there! The black joints are mandatory and the teal ones are so official..i need em all!

These are so dope! I'm a huge fan of the Nike Free Run series. I've been playing with the Nike ID facebook app for this model all day long lol. It's safe to say when these hit Nike ID..I will be GOING IN!

The black pair sold out rather quickly on NCD/Swoosh, I was just about to cop a pair then bam it was sold out. It all good I'll just wait for the re-stock lol. My 1st gen charcoal/black free runs get more use than all my Jordan' and Nikes put together. I've been raving about this shoe since last year to everyone I know lol. The 1st gen are hands down the most comfortable shoe I've ever owned and can't wait to get my hands on the 2nd gens.

EBW: Word! The 2011 Lunars haven't excited me at all (excluding the Eclipses since they dropped last year). The LG3 may change that, but, at the moment, FR2s have my attention lol! Did you go 1/2 up with these? I went 1/2 with ogs if that matters.

KCK: I dig! All my Jordans and AMs are just collecting dust because of my og FRs (+ Lunars)! The og FRs are my #2 favorite performance runner of all time.

I want either the all Red or Chlorine Blue GRs, a Neutral Grey cw and an iD or two or three! lol

Ray, I didn't go up 1/2. With the OG FR, I definitely could of used a larger size, but the 14 was too big and had to deal with the 13. These feel a TAD bit roomier but I think that is mostly with the different tongue/ankle construction on these. They're definitely easier to get into. I only wear extremely thin socks with my free's so I don't see a problem with these in the future, but you might need to stick with the same size as the Run1.

Wearing a 13 makes it almost impossible to change sizes in runners, but i've learned to deal with it.

Back
Top Bottom