Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

guys, i synced my last two workouts directly to nike+ from my iphone instead of syncing to the desktop first, and when i logged in , they aren't there. on my phone it says they are synced. any suggestions?

My FREEsco design was just vetoed by iD...
frown.gif
mad.gif

w99n5x.gif

It turns out the Total Orange midsole'll be available in Spring '12, so I think I'll opt for the FREEtrainer now...  

ILLustRAYt wrote:
My FREEsco design was just vetoed by iD...
frown.gif
mad.gif

It turns out the Total Orange midsole'll be available in Spring '12, so I think I'll opt for the FREEtrainer now...  
So far.
frown.gif

If you would've got you pair, I was gonna pm you asking for a pair in my size.
laugh.gif

Ordered my IDs on July 25th and still haven't gotten shipping confirmation.  
ohwell.gif

26 days ago, two days shy of four weeks.  Guess I'm looking at least 5 weeks from order-to-in-my-hands.  

Does anyone if or when Nike is going to put back up that colored outsole option (besides the lame 4 options they have).
I'm a little late but when I tried these on at footlocker the other day out of boredom, I was amazed.

Yeah. That's what I thought too... They actually told me a "variety" of new options will be available. I'm not sure if they'll be additions or a completely new palette though...

Just got an email from Nike saying my ID order placed on July 25 will be delayed until Sept 22.  %+$?  Anyone else get theirs delayed?

Dang! That's really unfortunate. I ordered my LG3iDs on the 6th. Still no word on shipping. I just ordered another FR2iD last Saturday too.. 
frown.gif

about to pick up the challenge reds.

does anyone have an extra pair of challenge red laces? i know pairs didn't come with that color lace but hoping someone isn't using their pair from making an ID

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom